Anyone have earbud recommendations?

I'm always listening to music so I need earbuds that will be durable and can produce quality sounds. Any recommendations? ($20-$50 cause I'm a broke ass student lmao)
At the moment I use crappy Sony earbuds that I got for $20
I don't like Beats so please don't recommend them LOL I won't buy them

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Soundmagic e10 ... aluminium earphones with crisp bass not droning bass like most cheap headphones. They easily perform like $200 sennheisers for less than 1/4 the price. Use these everyday and they've stood up to 2 years of being pulled in and out of jeans pockets.

www.amazon.com/.../B005HP3OB0

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I actually really like the samsung ones I got with my phone.

I like them so much that I use them over my old $100 klipsch pair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used these Phillips earbuds when. I worked at a carwash back in the day and they held tough and sounded great! I can't remember the model or anything but I remember they advertised extra bass or something. They were like 30$.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My sister uses Skullcandy which works really well, the ones she has are even wireless and can connect via Bluetooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a sennheiser cx 5.00 bought at massdrop. com for about €20 (new they're around €65). I really like them because they fit really well (I have difficult ears) and the sound is great with not too much bass.
    I'm not sure if massdrop will drop them again, but you should look out there. They sell great earbuds for really cheap. Maybe not from sennheiser, but maybe from some other brand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually use earbuds that I got from the dollar store and they work really well lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL what dollar stores do you go to? XD I've never seen any in my area that sell earbuds haha

• It's called "The 99 cents store," the one I went to even had produce lol.

• LOL nyc has plenty of 99 cent stores too but very few of them actually sell produce. Bodegos do sometimes though but their produce is usually more expensive than in the supermarkets