How's 2016 going for you so far?

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad, stressfull, tragic, heart wretchening, spirit breaking, dull, and erratic.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Best year of my life! I met my soul mate at the beginning of the year, and now we are engaged to marry!

0|0
    0|0
  • On track to be best year yet!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel nothing has gone to plan It slowly started well and was going well and felt something was gonna change now it feels like a bad spell at the moment and I hope by the end of the year I'm not looking back 12 months and thinking what it? 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally very good and if I get the new job I was offered last weekend it will be the best year I had for some time now.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty average and boring so far

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great. My birthday is coming up so that's awesome, summers finally here so awesome+1, and I'm determined to lose my virginity so awesome+500,000,000,000,000,000😎😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • not so different from 2015.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a shitty year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda had a rough slow start, but it's been better since May 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • its going fine, had many ups and downs, but i keep hanging on to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything's coming up Millhouse! It's going great! Wouldn't change a thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemmy Kilmister and Alan Rickman are Dead... could have been WAY better in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • So many ups and downs. 2016 was a hard year for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like every other year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty shitty, so far.

Broke up with my fiancee because I felt that she deserved better than me, only to have my next girlfriend break up with me, claiming that I deserved better than her.

Waiting to hear back about an STD test (I'm still a virgin, but my last girlfriend was experienced, and we fooled around).

Worst year ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well, I got a boyfriend that I love and went to China on a program I was nominated for by the government...
    But Snape died.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate this year... because i lost 3 family members in less than 2 months... can't wait for it to be over

0|0
    0|0
  • ups n down

0|0
    0|0
  • you know what, it's not going bad at all. i think it's gonna be a good one *touch wood*

0|0
    0|0
  • 2015 was messy and the mess continued a bit into 2016. It's slowly getting better, though. I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a mixture of shitty and non-shitty. It's a tossup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty shitty tbh... 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been stressful with all these bills lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing :)
    I have a decent job, amazing wardrobe an awesome new boyfriend and have reconnected with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the worst years of my life that has a potential turning into one of the best years of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, going great so far

0|0
    0|0
  • It's going ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks! I wanna start over!

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)