Something you dislike about your physique? That complexes you?

For instance : I dislike my hair...

3|0
23|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My big ugly nose. Lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• i dont like the size of my thighs sometimes. i get self conscious about them, especially when sitting next to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love everything about myself, to be honest.

3|2
    0|0
  • My acne marks annoy me. My thighs also bother me.

1|2
    0|0
  • I like your hair!
    Mmm for me it's my eczema scars but they are fading away.
    And I always had a problem with my body and eating disorders.

0|1
    0|0
  • My entire face is terrible, I'm so sick of it.. I just wanna buy a new one hah I wish that was possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my legs. I don't really like anything about myself but my legs are the absolute worst. They're fat and pale and covered in stretchmarks and scars and stuff. Gross. I'm ashamed of them tbh.

0|1
    0|0
    • i feel like i would like them ;)
      why don't you like your body? from your profile pic that i can see i already like your face ;) come in PM and show me the rest i'll tell you what i think

• Nah I'm ok that. I don't need anyone else to appraise my body but me.

• My boobs
    Men always prefer women with a bigger cleavage than mine... Even if I'm comfortable with what I have, it makes me feel shit when men compare or whatch a photoshopped actress and say "yep, I'd fuck her" or "those are perfect boobs" and I look at mine and I feel like shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I see that no one is happy with the body or shape they have.. Its just the confidence level which we must have.. And we should always be thankful to god for the full creation of us.. we are able to walk & talk... Whereas there are many people who have disabilities & they wish if they have our health.. 😊

Health is the best 👍🏻

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a short one, my height is only 5'2 ft.(I don't really feel bad with my height because my doctor expected my definitive height as 4'9 ft )
    What I dislike is my boobs. I wear 30E bra and I experienced sexual harassment because of my body figure. Nowadays I try to love my own body, but when I was a teenager, I felt depressed.

And, why do you dislike your hair? I think your hair looks good.

0|1
    0|0
    • i dislike my hair because if i let my hair grow i have an Afro... and i'm a metalhead... hence my distaste of my hair...
      I'm sorry about your sexual harassement... if you need or just want to talk my inbox is alway open for you

• Show All
    • Does the system deletes some characters automatically? The album I wanted to mention is Vulgar display of power.

• i know you wanted to mention Vulgar Display of Power from Pantera ! but i love as well Metallica, Slayer, Behemoth, Lamb of God, Five Finger Death Punch, Motorhead... the list goes on and on

• I don't like my height I'm 5'3 and wish I could be taller 🙄🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • i love everything about me and everybody actually but if someone made me change something of my face it would be my nose

0|1
    0|0
  • My tummy area and arms.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I had smaller boobs, but other than that I'm happy with my physical appearance

0|2
    0|0
    • smaller boobs? how big are they for your height?

• Show All
    • Awhh well that's crazy nice of you lol I feel like most guys don't go through that much effort unless they're interested in her. Ya know?

• yeah i know what you mean

• I've really no problem with my body

0|1
    0|0
  • My rear... its totally flat... whoever created me decided to apply all extra volume on my chest...

0|1
    0|0
  • My face and my teeth :(

0|1
    0|0
    • why face?
      why teeth?

• Show All
    • viens me montrer ca en pv... montre moi ton visage pour que je comprenne

• D'accord. Je vais te montrer en pm.

• my hair my belly

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I want thinner thighs

0|1
    0|0
    • thinner thighs? i can't really judge i haven't seen them :/ so i'll trust your judgement

• Yeah i just want them a little bit thinner and then it would be perfect lol. Why don't you like your hair? I think it looks nice

• My nose and chin. I'm kinda obsessed with then sometimes. :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • My chubbiness.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike my... Glasses, even if I only wear them occasionally. I need a better frame 🤓

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I dislike my wide hips. in my opinion wide hips look odd on men, especially when they are majorly out of proportion with their bodies. I want to slim down, and put on some lean muscle, but I'm afraid I'll be too disproportionate due to my hips.

For a guy like me, my only choice to balance it out is by getting a pretty big chest and shoulders... but I really don't wanna do that :/

0|1
    0|0
  • You should be happy about your hair dude. I'd know a ton if guys who'd kill for a head of hair like yours lol.
    I'm pretty happy with my body but I've always wanted a beard but I could never grow one. Looks like shit when I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • My calf insertions. They are too high.. makes me calves looks smaller in proportion to the rest of my legs

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a nice face but I don't like how I'm really tall. It makes me feel like some type of weird creature.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair you can change!! I used to be unhappy with how I look but I've learned to embrace my body and now I like it, and I'm pretty proud of it!

0|1
    0|0
  • my posture... hate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My penis is too large.

1|1
    0|0
  • my chest

0|1
    0|0
    • why? what is wrong with it?

• Show All
    • don't quit now bro keep pushing on and moving forward

• yeah im not gonna quit ever, im gonna keep pushing myself and gonna move forward, thanks man

• my little lower stomach chub.

0|1
    0|0
  • my fat percentage just a little

and my genetics from my hair it foes curly when long it sucks :(

0|1
    0|0
  • my body fat coz im a little chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • ugh. me too. But I have 2 waterproof cordless clippers coming so that helps.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a fucking god 💪

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I dislike how my chin looks from the profile view, it's too retracted so my nose kinda sticks out relative to it. That's probably the thing that bothers me most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so good looking. I am very good looking guy it would be silly of me to criticize any part of my physique.

... but if I was a bit taller that would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I were taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my hair

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more