Please help! People think I'm odd/strange?

I'm socially awkward
by the way like everyone says this about me... And I have like five friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats the problem? People always thought I am a weirdo as well. The thing is you can be a weirdo and still be socially accepted. It solely depends on you and how you carry yourself.

If you move with head down, no backbone and all you naturally will not be respected and thus being different is seen and perceived by others as something negative.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my home town I am very, very "strange"!! Just because of all the things I love❤, the things I love to do💜 , and because I have goofy/happy personality!! 😆😬😄😉😆 But being strange is freakimg awesomeness😎😎 cause you are unique! OWN THAT SHIT!!😊😁😃😄😅😆☺ Don't let people bring you down into a black hole, cause they "think" they are normal. Which I would lay $100 💸💰💲on the table right now that they are probably stranger than you are. They just want to make themselves feel better cause they also think that themselves are weird or strange 👀😡😣😤 ( whatever you want to call it it lol😂). So they think its OK to pick out someone that's not in their "clique" (not sure what else to call it, other than friends) to say mean shit too!! 😠😠😠 That's how my home town is! Always has been, always will be! ✌✊👌👋👏 And even now as I approach the age of 23, people are still like that (I thought after high school, most of the damn judging and talking shit would stop but nope nope not in this fucked up town...😤😡😤😩😱😵).

What Guys Said 12

• I was like that myself. But then I stopped. Well kind of. I'm still socially awkward BUT pretending that I'm not actually helps me gradually get over it.

• just relax and be yourself.. do not overthink, be mindful in every situation. don't think to much about what would others think about your every move and every word you will say... if you are doing that and people still find you strange, then it's them who have problems

• Well... As long as you're the healthy kind of strange, it's okay

• Sooo... What do you expect us to do? You are who you are. If somebody doesn't like you, they can get lost.

• Well just be yourself, that's their problem. Honestly why should you care people think?,.

• tell me more about yourself, but i think being socially awkward is ok, its not weird

• could you detail a little more?

• that's your fault

• Embrace it! You do you, and be confident and happy in who you are!

• odd and strange can be a good thing. Be yourself.

• Lol why?

• explain why u think you are odd

What Girls Said 12

• People think I'm odd and strange too. Anytime you do something that most people don't do or are different in some way people are going to think you are strange. But don't worry. There is nothing wrong with being strange :)

Strange people are more interesting :)

• Everyone is weird in their own way. If you knew what the people who call you weird are really like, you would think them weird, I assure you. Just do your own thing in your own way.

It's okay to be weird as long as you're being yourself and not putting on a show for others.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• I Refer to This as Being "Unique."
    Why change for other "People?" Do they feel they are Better than You?
    *Never Judge Anyone... Only God sits this High.
    Good luck. xx

• Well.. A judge sits that high.. unless you want to say that all judges are gods?

• I did not suggest that you started anything, just that you are saying that you do not judge reight after judging people who do not believe the same thing you do about religion.

• @Red_Arrow being I was Approached and Broached on the Subject First, I stated that I didn't point fingers at Anyone. Really, Politics and religion are a touchy Subject I never care to discuss.
      Now.. Where is the Asker of this "Unique" question? xx

• And people think I'm horribly bonkers but all the best people are 😁

Embrace it! ✋

• Start being normal

• You don't need help. EMBRACE THAT SHIT. Normal people are boring. It's the strange ones that make this world a more interesting place.

• I'm also in the socially awkward team. Ehy, it's means "peculiar" and if you can face it, it opens a way to many jokes (self-deprecating). Many tv characters are like us and they're loved by people. I know in "tv" people "see" inside you more, but I love strange\obsessed people. Watch on buzzfeed "signs you are a socially awkward person" and join the weird community. Good luck with social events 😉

• Elaborate lol

• who caresssssss. im weird too. everyone is in their own way.

• I'm going to need some more information here.

• R u strange

• so be normal