Hillary Clinton under FBI investigation due to Crime?

Really she should be in prison !! http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/279077-decision-time-for-fbi-on-clinton

That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump

What do you think?
Now I'm 100% voting for Donald Trump!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup among her many, many, many crimes and scandals is one of the most recent ones were she stole classified and top secret documents she didn't have clearance for that contain sensitive information relating to national security which if got into the wrong hands would be very bad for our countries security.

What Girls Said 3

• so we can have the next world war?

• because of hilary, yeah possible. Trump 2016!

• Trump is smart believe me, he's IQ is like 158 plus he'll make America Great Again! :)

• You want to vote for someone that has no fitter? The guy is a ticking time bomb. Also very racist

• I'm voting for Trump all the way! He's my winner at least 100x better than crooked hillary

• You must be a racist also lol

• Why racist? Donald Trump is the best, I don't think it's racist. If i say white am I racist, nope. Media is just using for propaganda and more $

• Nah man, Bernie.

What Guys Said 4

• She should be in prison, but it ain't gonna happen, if she is indicted and sentenced to prison, Obama will just give her a pardon.

• You know Trump uses slaves to build his golf courses, right?

• You're voting for Donald Trump because you think we shouldn't be allowed due process?

• I think all that will happen is that she will pull her pussy pass and the matter will be settled