What type of songs do you listen to when you have lots of homework?

0|1
14|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't listen to music when I'm doing homework lol... I get distracted too easily! Five hours later and nothing done xD

3|0
    0|0
    • How do you study Zorro? You're a law student right?

• Show All
    • @ElissaDido
      If I work in my room I get sleepy lol and If I'm with a study group... we always get off topic.

So I usually just go to my University's library by myself, I try not to use electronics, which is better for me anyway since I remember more when I write my notes by hand... oh and if I did use electronics, I'd be on gag all the time lol! What about you... do anything different?

• hahah yeah I hate electronics too, I used to study with music and noticed it makes me lose so much time, instead of learning something in 3 hours it takes me 5 or 6 hours haha!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't listen to music during when I have to do my office work because it distracts me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• No songs. They drive my focus away.

3|0
    0|0
  • classical music. most other songs distract me. classical helps me focus

1|0
    0|0
  • I just can't listen music while I am doing hw. Maybe because I often mumble and I have to hear what i'm mumbling lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I ever listened to anything, but if I did I'm positive it'd be something from Zelda. lol 😉

1|1
    0|0
  • Reggaeton/latin and EDM

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't do my homework, when I was supposed to I'd listen to this:

https://youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't listen to anything when I'm studying or doing homework. I need to go to my room with my door closed and just have it be quiet.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have homework, but when I did it was 99% video games and 1% homework till the last minute (literately sitting their doing my homework while the teacher was collecting other students homework).

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. When I have a lot of hw I turn I off anything that can be a distraction and get it done as quickly as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • When I did homework I listened to very Annoying music so I focused on the work. If I finished I could turn it off. Wannabe, Macarena, MMMBop, Achy Breaky Heart, livin la vida loca and Barbie Girl drove me to finish my homework fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what genre it's called (it's not dubstep or EDM), but it's just songs with beats and no lyrics. It's really chill music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I turn off the radio and concentrate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything classical.

1|2
    0|0
  • I couldn't really listen to music, no focus at all. Makes a mess in my head.

2|0
    0|0
  • I never did homework. I just passed my tests.

2|0
    0|0
  • none... I don't listen to music while working

1|0
    0|0
  • Gangsta rap and mostly a combo of Air Supply and the soundtrack from Bravehart, a little smooth jazz with some led Zeppelin right after just for kicks and gigs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont listen to music

1|0
    0|0
  • I call it netflix

1|0
    0|0
  • metal rock, a mix sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually whatever is on my playlist

1|0
    0|0
  • turn down for what... lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • youtubes when I get bored/sleepy

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to chill music. Like ambience mixed with hip hop and jazz.

1|0
    0|0
  • The lazy song - bruno mars

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't have homework...

When I really need to focus and/or be pumped up? For me, it'd be classical or techno.

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually just listen to video game background music or Japanese music. They don't distract me as much as something I can sing along with would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot listen to music if I'm doing homework. I end up wanting to sing along to whatever I'm listening to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because that ends up making it hard to focus.

My boyfriend tends to listen to classical music when he's working.

1|0
    0|0
  • Classical music

1|1
    0|0
  • None, It takes away my concentration but House work, thats another story :) :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to nasheeds

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Songs like immortals or any songs that are used in movies. I read somewhere that they are designed to not break concentration, and its true :)

Although, I also listen to Christian music too

1|0
    0|0
  • generally contemporary classical. it calms me and helps me maintain focus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't concentrate on my homework when i listen to the songs.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, I just focus on the homework

1|0
    0|0
  • Music distracts me mostly

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to Exo song

1|0
    0|0