I have crush on anime character am I weird?

I have crush on Ciel for about 4 years. It's not like it is obsession, I go out with real guys and all that but he is just 13 and I am 17. I feel like pedo now. However I don't find real guys at 13 attractive it just happens when I see Sebastian or Ciel.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's weird to crush on any fictional character.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so I'm 17 too, and i think it's totally fine! I don't know one of my girl friends who hasn't crushed hard on a fictional character before. My gosh I know it's not anime, and I'm a little embarrass to admit, but last year I developed a huge crush on Flynn from Disneys Tangled! And my best friend (who's also 17) is practically in love with the guy from Frozen. in my opinion it's no different than people who fantasize over celebrities, or anyone else that they'll never meet.

• In my opinion it is diff because celebrities are real and anime is fantasy. You can portrait them in your head however you want. Although, celebrities are kind unrealistic too, because they fake themselves on the stage.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• As long as it doesn't interfere with your real life, then it isn't an issue. Also, you're young and full of hormones, so it's not that weird to let your imagination run wild. Sebastian is way hotter though (and hella badass) XD

• Both of them are! But Sebastian's voice is sexy af.

• It's a cartoon character. That's just ridiculous.

• What?

• Well it is kind of a crush, but it's just a really weird one. You're never going to meet this anime guy, he's non existent. I also find people who crush on celebrities a little bit strange. Chances are, you're never going to date your celebrity crush. You also don't know them personally, so it's really stupid. Even though, some celebrities do end up dating fans. It's very rare for a person to actually date their celebrity crush though, because what are the chances when they have millions of fans? The fictional character thing though, is crazy because that character does not actually exist.

• I know he doesn't exist I won't meet him and I like his character. Fantasy remains fantasy.

• Bit strange, but not uncommon!