Are you satisfied with the way other people view you?

A simple yes or no is adequate.Are you satisfied with the way other people view you?

• Yes.
    42% (22)50% (24)46% (46)Vote
  • No.
    58% (31)50% (24)54% (55)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder how people view me...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know how people see me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I am now more than I was before. I felt too many people of all ages that I know and have known throughout my lifetime, always ALWAYS underestimated me when it comes to primal masculine traits, such as:

*physical/emotional toughness
    *physical athletic ability
    *competitive spirit and drive
    *social skills in regards to attracting girls/women
    *risk-taking

I was always praised at how mentally and intellectually bright I have been, so it wasn't like I was bullied or anything like that by family members and peers. I was just very, VERY slept on in terms of being "one of the guys".

I will admit that I have developed a bit of a psychological complex about this throughout my lifetime. I very much embrace the underdog, "nobody believes in me" attitude. I don't ever seek affirmation or praise from anyone, and i'm not much of a bragging / boasting / bravado type. Definitely that "silent killer" type of confidence. I like to "sneak up on people" and surprise them with my talent, execution and production! ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of the people who I know how they view me, yes. A lot of the qualities they'd align me with I agree with, but I make sure to not let that go to my head. I still have a lot of things to accomplish but before, after, and during my journey to do those things I feel I must remain humble above all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd really like to know lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care too much, tbh. So yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue what others think of me so I don't know

1|2
    0|0
  • I really couldn't answer that. Some people view me with a high opinion, and others with a low one. I can't say it's really a matter of satisfaction. It is what it is. Some will view you well and others won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how they view me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not satisfied with the way people at school view me tbh. Some people told me I'm nice or cool or handsome. Besides that, I don't know how most people view me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really care about that, because people are gonna judge me anyway no matter what i do

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am. Because I frankly do not care.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope...

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple answer no... but it's not simple... Hugz n smiles🍀🐶🍀

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people have nothing but good things to say about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • C - do not care

1|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less how I'm viewed, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • For they most part yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Though, sometimes it's hard having so many people think your, you know, freaking amazing (and sexy). But I deal with it the best I can.

• nope. most assessments can't be further then the truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • dunno, don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup because i stopped giving a fuck about how people view me. Im an asshole and thank allah for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care what people think about me anymore

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• IDC how people view me honestly. I can't please them all so why stress myself out bothering. Whether it's in a positive way or a negative light I'm going to always be content with how I view myself and that is none of any bodies damn concern... for life goes on. For the most part people view me in favorable way's. I'm ADORKable/AfoDorky what can I say lol😏😘

2|0
    0|0
  • Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

3|0
    0|0
  • Not Always. Sometimes We Agree to Disagree.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • In general, yes but there's obviously always people with whose views on my person I don't agree at all because they are simply wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am not but I don't care how other people view me. I can't please everyone in life and I am going to get judged regardless of how they view me. I used to let it get to me a lot but not anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • ummm.. I really don't care lol.. so I've never thought about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess.
    They view me as a good girl. I don't like it sometimes as I feel pressure to not ever mess up and when I do mess up I dread confrontation.

But I do like the way they view me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most people think very highly of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the most part i'm trying not to care, but if I had to choose no. I'm seen as "that quiet weird hipster girl who's always playing with her hair".
    In college i'm hoping to be more outgoing

1|0
    0|0
  • A simple answer, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah for the most part. i hate the stupid stereotypes about how blondes are stupid sluts but im getting over it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what strangers think about me I'm assuming its smth negative tho since people judge by appearance

1|0
    0|0
  • ya, i make sure i look like how i feel. all the assumptions people make of me r usually right :P

1|0
    0|0
  • They see me as i show them myself.
    So yes i am pretty satisfied with the things i show.

1|0
    0|0
  • no I am not satisfied but I am not responsible for how they view me

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. That's their problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what people think of me

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want to lose weight, even if some others say I'm fine.

1|0
    0|0