And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that's definitely true :D
    Men are simple while women are just... women 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll never be able to understand you females lol.

• Show All
    • Lol I'm all good as long as they use rational argumentation but when they are obviously biased and resort to dumb ass insults its time they need to realise they have lost their argument or whatever it was in the first place..

• The argument is over right when people use insults and changes the subject lol I see that so many times. They know they lost haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Yes and no, lol. Everyone has their own personality type. I think we all have our own complications, it's just a matter of how open we are about them. Whereas some of us are more easygoing and less turbulent on an emotional and mental level.

I must say though, I am very expressive about how complicated I feel on the inside. I'm an INFJ-T (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging - Turbulent) so I usually struggle balancing my two contradictive personas (logic and intuition).

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm what does the switch turn on, if it's sexual desire, I think the guy's control panel would be 3 miles long. *she's butt ass naked. cleavage. the curve of her leg. she licked her lips. she touched my arm. she smiled at me. she's there. the wind blew.* Or at least that's how it is for my boyfriend! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's so fucking easy to turn me on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for some men regarding sex. However guys can be just as difficult, jealous, insecure and unreasonable as girls in relationships^^

2|0
    0|0
    • In life/relationships I agree some men can be just as complicated. For sex I think this picture is pretty accurate.

• It's kinda funny even though it is making a generalization

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C = Other = Women ARE very complicated but men aren't THAT simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Not in my case at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes us women can be complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... kinda :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree. We are not that... different.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Basically lol

0|0
    0|0
  • somehow, i mean sure women compicate things more than men do and create BS out of nothing , but on the other hand men are quite the liars when they mean to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolz.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a hard time turning on a woman so I disagree unless I just instinct know it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i don't over complicate women... Can't be bothered to make judgments like that or generalise. They're human just like us guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that more than twice as much women than men voted 'Other' proved the point that an answer isn't a simple yes or no. Thus, women are more complicated than men.

0|0
    0|0
  • it often feels like this

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, women can be very confusing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i think its degrading for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think lots of guys pretend to not be as (in depth) as women coz that's what society has made them to believe is the way they should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally agree. But when a man on he thinks about everything, when off thinks about nothing.

0|0
    0|0