Would it be worth it to work in the summer?

I don't know whether to relax in the summer with the sister and her husband and siblings, or to work and earn extra money.

Which one would be better?
I really can't decide.

Most Helpful Girl

• A big question is how much do you need the money, the other being how enjoyable or detestable do you find the work.

During summer vacation (I'm a teacher) I work part-time at a swimming pool teaching swimming lessons & synchronized swimming, I've also been a lifeguard. Part of the reason is that the money comes in handy & sitting around doing nothing is not my cup of tea. But it's also something I really enjoy doing. I love swimming & I love the water. I live in swimsuits most of the summer, & every part of me jumps for joy!

What Guys Said 5

• can't you just do part time.
    then best off both few days getting money for days of fun on your time off

• Yes do it. You and I are the same age and even I'm working. I'm working full-time 25 ~ 30hrs a week so basically 8 hrs 3 ~ 4x a week which gives me plenty of spending money and free time.

Don't go through summer broke!

• do you go to school as well?

• I don't go to school but when I'm not working I spend the rest of my time training which is more mentally exhausting than school

• wow, then I guess I am just lazy

• to work and do ibaadah.

• Working is better, good time pass and also money.

In addition, you get skills and work experience

• Work.

What Girls Said 2

• I always like working in the summer to buy myself things but i feel so exhausted when I begin school. Note that I usually take 1 week off before school starts. Once you are not going to burn out you can work in the summer. But in all reality I think everyone would prefer to relax

• How about part time work? That way you can do both! 2 or three days a week.