Is free weight training as good as normal gym training?

I am planning to start bulking up but I am on a budget because I spend all my money on video games and gym memberships in my area are too expensive. Now that all the girls have probably stopped reading, can you recommend me some hot pornstars?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to lift heavy , try doing delta dips on tripod stands with superior grips, that should work out your lats and butt. Talking about butt , Remy Lacroix has a nice one. I personally find Dillon Harper cute. Watch them and you'll "bulk up" in no time.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry I don't know any pornstars. :P

Also free weights help you to gain more muscle than using machines but machines are good for beginners. Since you end up being too weak starting off with free weights.

• Also machines avoid you having the wrong posture like you potentially have on free weights.

What Guys Said 5

• Free weight training is the only training to do. If you're using a machine for anything other than isolation you're cheating. Slow and steady is the way to go. Protein and calories will do more for you in building mass than just going to the gym ever will.

• That damn shake weight gimmick hahaha smh

• Proxy Paige, Trinity Post, Sunny Lane, Annabelle Lee, Veruca James, Zoey Nixon.

• Lmao at gif

• Remy Lacroix and Alexis Texas buy that shake weight boi