What stuff do you think is most "annoying" about society today?

Most Helpful Girl

• The lack of responsibility people take for their actions coupled with a sense of entitlement.

What Girls Said 11

• Everyone being perfectly fine with having fake lips, tits, ass and contouring their face until they look like another person.

It's just sad to me that people can't just learn to be happy with themselves and learn to love their "flaws"

I also hate ALL the different social medias and how obsessed people are with them and even worse the "celebrities" that arise for these dumb ass medias. Everyone seems to be chasing money and celebrity and most don't seem to want to work for it, they either want to be a "fill in the blank" celebrity or be a model of some sort.

I blame those fucking Kardashians

• Everything. I find everything annoying these days in society.

• The shaming of everything, defending pedophiles/rapists/murderers, how much people CARE about what other people do even though it doesn't affect them

• How looks seem to be the most important thing. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to your significant other. However, people are so judgmental about how other people look. It doesn't matter if they are thin, fat, beautiful or ugly. People will judge. I get people bugging me all the time just because I don't have a pretty face. With some people I get hatred. It's like I committed a crime for not being attractive. I'm not hurting anyone. I keep to myself most of the time.

• Body parts are too fake, we are losing the true value of humanity. I hate that our society encourages the culture of hookups, drugs, side chicks, sexual assault and rape. People engage their time so much into the Kardashians, its sickening. Feminism got so damn annoying and we stopped fighting for what was important. Also the homosexual and transgender agenda is kinda overplayed. I accept gays, but gosh why is it always shoved in our face?

• Society's view on Beauty, us being addicted to our phone

• Explain why?

• I must say that the image of girls in stuff like music videos is completely retarded.

• @FL1ppY haha I know :)
      But I think a lot of guys are like "I must have this sixpack"

• Everything. I have to consider people as what they identify as ( folks beliefs are being pushed on me ) , everyone wants to be a victim yet noone wants to take responsibility. I can't think for myself because if i do im a phobic, bigot, or a bitch. And so much more

• That anything is either considered sexist, or considered racist, or homophobic. Like learn how to take a joke people!

• People getting offended by literally everything, feminists, that if you disagree with someone's choices then somehow your a bad person (I'll never understand this logic)

• anti vaccine
    racism
    islamophobia
    animal cruelty
    child cruelty
    sexist - mostly in rape/molest cases

• People's obsession with selfies and social media. Everything is about social media now.

What Guys Said 3

• Disagreeing with someone automatically makes you a bigot of some kind.

Conversations are about being right, not learning.

Everyone feeling entitled to something.

Everyone thinking they're special.

Believing that having an opinion on something makes you an expert.

"Stop liking what I don't like" complaining.

The need for everything to be politically correct.

Preachy movies and tv shows where writers try to shove some ideal down your throat rather than just telling the story.

The yearly scares about the new disease that's going to wipe us all out.

The deficit between our military and education budget.

The tax scamming and loopholes we just let multi-billion dollar corporations get away with. (Exxon paid $0 in taxes 2015, and actually received money from the gov't)

The glorification of people who are famous for no reason.

Everything has a movement or lobby now.

• Radical feminism which is modern feminism.

"Hey babe can you get me a beer from the fridge?"
    "WHO THE FCK DO YOU THINK I AM?"
    "Woah babe.."

• Click-bait
    Ghetto mêmes
    Cringekids
    The stereotype of eSports
    How almost everyone can't even name the planets of our solar system

• hard to say. some people take online shooters very seriously...

• I see. Played it before, not comparable with cs at all, but good luck in the game! :D

• it's basically just a giant gun collection cuz Canadian gun laws are bear gryll's hobby