How long can you go without your phone?

• Me without phone? IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
  • One... Day.
  • A few days tops!
  • A week or more..
  • A month or more..
  • I don't use "Phone". What is that anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• this is my phone

www.entechgadget.com/.../Samsung_E1200_Pusha.jpeg

i lost it about a month ago, but its in the house some where. I can't stand people texting and phoning me, so im in no hurry to find it.

My brother has an all singing all dancing smart phone and his whatsapp is going off every 10 seconds. his phone drives me fucking crazy, so im glad i dont have a smart phone. i dont like that people can contact me whenever and where ever. if they want to talk to me they can come to my house if its that important.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont have a cell phone. I have a home phone that i almost never use.

• i wish more women were like you. I went on a date last week and she was glued to her phone whilst talking to me. After about 10 mins i said i needed the toilet and just left lol.

• @Sableye waaa speaking of rude

What Guys Said 12

• I could do a month or more. I use a laptop for GAG right now.

• Over a month no problem. I prefer my laptop anyway.

• I haven't been without my phone for more than a day or two since I've owned a smartphone

• If there is no emergency or real reason for someone to contact me then I wouldn't need one

• A month or more with ease. I rarely use it anyway - except for business related things.

• Honestly, just a day. It's hard to hoe myself if I don't have my phone with me.

• a week should be ok... after that it gets difficult lol

• Week or so, other than that, you will just need it to stay in contact with certain people and it just makes life easier

• Probably a long time. I only got a phone when I was 17. If we're talking about going without a phone for non-essential things (ie. social media, entertainment, etc), then I could go a long time.

• Like a week, but I need my phone for work.

• I can be ok without my phone for years.

• For some time.

What Girls Said 8

• I went a whole day without it 😱

Which is also coincidentally when someone I needed to hear from finally got into contact with me and our communication was spotty as hell so I was kind of pissed in the end that I ditched my phone for a day.

• Not very long, maybe a day not 24 hours.. I like to be in contact with people.

• When I go camping or on vacation I love putting the phone away for days! Unfortunately, with my phone being my camera I do end up taking it out instead of just locking it away for the week.

• It's been over a year since I've had a phone.

• Option A all the way. Take my phone away from me and congratulations you have awoken a monster that's destructive to our planet.

• I'd say a month or more. I don't use my phone often.

• I've gone month before!! it felt great not having a phone

• Weeks, months.