Have you ever used that board?

Have you ever used the Ouija board?
What happened?
Is it really a spiritual game or is it fake?
Have you ever used that board?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouija boards are bad news. Stay well away from them and anyone who is idiotic enough to play around with them.
    This is why.
    I am a Wodanist and I also practise some ceremonial magick. Christians would call me a witch, but that is a simplistic and ignorant term.
    When we work, we use several layers of protection.
    Contrary to what the naive old women of the Spiritualist Church would like to believe, the spirit world is not all rainbows and unicorns.
    The use of an ouija board ticks all the boxes as a magical ritual. When rituals are performed, every entity within range will be attracted. They are curious, just as people are.
    Some of these entities will be friendly, some indifferent and others will range between mischievous to an Amityville Horror level of evil.
    Aside from the people who use the ouija board having no idea what they are doing, they are performing this ritual without any form of protection.
    Practitioners of magick would compare it with giving a toddler a loaded pistol with which to play.
    I have dealt with several cases of demonic possession. In each case, it was a teenage girl who had been playing with a ouija board, usually with a few friends.
    The entities are attracted, they attach themselves to the person and then there is a problem that can range from a creeping illness, to a lifetime of bad luck, to full-on Linda Blair possession.
    If anyone you know gets out a ouija board, leave immediately and do not go back.

What Girls Said 5

• Using a ouija board things can go very wrong. People say that if the spirit is talking gibberish it's a bad one, and you have to move the planchette to goodbye and end the session. But many things can go wrong, like not being able to move the planchette, or freaking out and pulling you hands off, or getting hurt before you manage that, or the spirit still staying even after you said goodbye, and haunting you or your house.

• Never used it and probably never will. I just don't believe in that stuff and even if I did, why would I mess with the dead.

• I have used one and they do work. I have had some really weird experiences with them with friends. Sadly some people move the planchette to freak others out when no spirit is actually moving it.

• No and I don't wanna :x I watched that horror movie about the Ouija board and it creeped me out.

• Yes and nothing happened.

What Guys Said 0