Too tall for high heels?

i'm 5'11 and i've never worn heels before. I've been told multiple times by my female friends that i'm to tall for them. and guy's would find me intimidating. i'd love to wear them. but now i'm worried. what do you guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a girl can be too tall for high heels. Just don't wear them too often so you don't damage your feet.

What Guys Said 11

• No. Your friends are wrong.

Tall girls are the ones that should be wearing the heels. It makes their already awesome legs even more awesome, and it filters out all the guy who don't have their shit together and is insecure about themselves.

Tall girls should always wear heels (when they feel like it).

• 5'11 is already too tall for most guys as is... so you're not scaring anyone away who wasn't already scared.

rock em.

• I think really tall girls are hot. Wear them!

• No girl is too tall for heels

• Wear them it would complement your long legs nicely and it's hot

• Nah you're alright

• I bet you look hot in heels!

• Well you will be taller than most guys when wearing them but you're legs will look longer and it will push your butt out more. I personally think high heels damage your feet after years though and aren't needed by girls your height

What Girls Said 15

• I get told all the time that I'm too tall for heels. Just yesterday I wore heels to an event and some chick told me I was intimidating and creepily hovering over everyone 😂

I'm not one for heels generally, but I don't think anyone is too tall for heels.

• Never, you werk those heels if you want to.

• I can see why they'd say that, but hey, if you want to wear them, you wear them and you rock them!

• I feel like at that height, you're already intimidating for guys, so heels aren't a deal breaker. If you want to wear them, wear them.

• Didn't you just ask this question?

• You aren't too tall for heels.

• whoa

• Never too tall to wear heels

• Reported as duplicate.

• Not too tall at all. Im 6'3'' and wear heels so you're fine.