What product can I buy to protect myself from DDoS for 50 computer?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will want a VPN and use that to search rather than your current browser.
    This blocks your IP address making it harder to track you
    Truth be told unless you are looking for trouble on the internet or going on the "dark web". You will not be ddos'd. Take this advice with a grain of salt, i know a lot about protection and prevention on computers. Best look it up on google if you are having doubts.
    -ddos mainly attacks entire networks, not just your computer
    -ddos is used often against companies not so much against people unless you are a black hat
    -If you have been using a computer over the past 8 years DOS a lesser of DDOS and its senior has been around for a long time and you have not had issues. Right? No issues currently?
    Honestly don't waste your money. You can only prevent, not protect completely and getting a VPN will mask your IP address, thusly making hell happen for whoever is trying to find you. Spend money on a VPN if anything

• what's a VPN? And where do I get it?

• Do you purchase it?

• There are many programs, some you can purchase, others you don't have to. Though generally the best option is to go with purchase.

What Guys Said 12

• A DDoS from 50 computers?
    Then i guess you run a site from your own server.
    You'll need more than one connection to the net and a number of back up servers.

• I think your question is wrong.. DDoS from 50 computer?
    Look who is getting all tech Savvy.. It depends.. You really don't need a product if you are defending your PC and personal WiFi..
    Just enable MAC filter and don't let any other person connect to your WiFi..

Public WiFi are mess..

• Depends entirely where the DDoS is being directed. You can implement round robin dns if DDoS is just aimed at IPs, but then they can just take down your DNS servers. The only real solution is to buy a AWS subscription, throw it all on EC2 and...

Wait! I'm cockblocking my fellow geeks again!

No answer for you!

• I don't think you can protect yourself from DDoS attacks really. If you have a network of 50 computers if they do not need to connect to the internet, don't connect them, but otherwise so long as you're not the sole user you're really not able to do anything about them.

• Actually, wait, since zombies work by essentially causing congestion and overflow you could always just have more available throughput than necessary.

• Why do you exactly need that? For home use a DDOS protected VPN is probably the best bet. If you install that on your router then it should guard you well if people can't find out your actual IP adress.

• Haha, you can't. Last time that happened to me I just changed my IP address.

• You usually don't buy DDoS product, but DDoS service, just think of DDoS service as Home Security, where the security company monitors your house, the DDoS service company monitors you network.

• no one's gonna DoS you apple.

• A shield? 😅 lol
    I feel so stupid with technological terms...

{ Me VS. Computer }
    😐🛡💥🗡💻

• I have no idea honestly what ddos means? Now I know how Goku feels when he has to count

• Nothing

• apple?

What Girls Said 0