What's the best way to deal with spiders?

It's summer and the beasts are coming out.. One just showed up next to me.. I didn't kill it. Fuck it, I left the room. I'm scared

• Kill it the next time
  • Try and put it outside
  • Let the them live
  • Burn the house

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm in charge of getting rid of spiders in my house. i just pick them up and put them outside. you can pick it up with a piece of paper and a jar if you're scared just don't kill it :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiders are good they actually kill all the other insects like ants and mosquitos and flies. Unless they are in my bedroom or about to crawl on me I don't kill them, I just let them do their thing.

What Girls Said 11

• If you feel bad about killing it, get one of those glue traps that fold into an open ended box, then pretend that it's Survival Glue Trap, feasibly they can get out... I try to only kill them when they're in my bedroom, because I know they are important in the food chain. But they don't seem to realize I'm not food.

• If you have a large spider infestation and measures you take yourself are unable to control the problem, a professional might be able to apply a stronger chemical pesticide.

You should be also aware that some professional pesticides are so strong that you will need to vacate the premises for several days while the effect dies down.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• no ill kill it. -.-

• Kill it.. with a swatter.

Or you can try putting mothballs in the corners where they construct their webs. Worked for me.

• DO NOT try to kill them, next thing you know, this happens:
    http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-09-2015/vHLwKN.gif

• Let it be

Let it be

Let it beee

Let it beeee

Jokin. Kill the motherfuckah xD lol

• Scream till someone else kills it lol

• BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!! It's the only way.

• I normally scream and thrown

• Get a long handled broom and kill it. Better than running around the house trying to spray it lol

• I'm terrified of them. I like scream and go hysterical. I say burn everything!!!

What Guys Said 11

• Spiders are Sacred Spirit Guides in some Native Traditions.
    When I find one, it depends on where. Some places, I don't care, as they make their webs, and catch flies and other things I don't like, and seeing their webs reminds me of the 'Web of Life' and all creatures have a place.
    If I find one in the sink, or bathtub, I catch it in a cup, and escort it outside, unless it is winter.
    Other times, I let them be, and respect the work they do, catching all the flying things that annoy me, in summer!!
    I seldom have ants, or flies, with just a Spider or two, here or there, in corners, minding their business. . .

• You live in Antarctica so... frost spiders?

Buy some screens for your doors and windows. Get rid of clutter (spiders like having places to hide).

• You pick it up and you eat it, like a real man!

• if you can't beat em, join em.

• The best way I deal with spiders is picking them and then throw it at the people I don't like. Last week I throw one at this girl named 6'3" anonymous

• Flames, chemicals, and fists

• There aren't any in Antarctica, what are you worried about.

• Vacuum them.

• Nothing, spiders are cool. Vipers are even more bad-asses than spiders

• By feeding it to my fish

• I dunno