If you made just above the poverty line, would you take in a homeless person?

They might be mental too, that's why they are homeless.
You will have to cook, clean and buy their food. They won't do anything.
They might argue with you a little bit on your house rules, like keep windows open so your electric bill goes up or be a bother when you have guests visiting.
They won't get a job and they won't pay for anything.
What happens if this happened to be a family member? Would you be loving and kind? Or get really annoyed easily? I am wondering if this is a test from God to test my faith.

• Yes give me one, no give me two homeless person please
  • no thanks, that's a lot of stress on me and I don't have time for that

Most Helpful Guy

• Its one thing to help someone who is homeless, its another thing to help someone who is homeless and isn't even trying to get out of the situation.

• And you'll know the difference too... the person with no plan tends to be ruder.
      thanks for MH

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If they're not willing to pitch in or abide to my rules, I'm not going to take care of them and give them free food/clothes etc.

What Guys Said 3

• People always go on about how they'd take in a homeless person on Facebook, and spam those videos of "LIKE IF YOU BLAH BLAH". Fug'em, they'd never do it when push came to shove.

• You're an architect of your own misery. You're too passive. They're taking advantage.

• That's actually dangerous if they're mentally ill. Even "basic" illnesses like depression or anxiety can result in violent outbursts. Esp in men.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I want to say yes, because I would love the chance to help someone in need, like that. But, I have no idea what I would do, had I been in your situation. God forgive me for saying that but... I really don't know. 😞

• There are many other ways to help homeless people. I don't want to take in a homeless person. I have to live my own life too and I don't think I can help them in that way.

• It really depends on how nice they are