What is your worst fear (way to die)?

well, mine is being stuck in a tube that filled with water

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah just halfway through taking a shit through the toilet then a spear comes up your arse, sounds pretty awful.

Most Helpful Girl

• about to die trapped. Like trapped underwater i can only hold my breath for so long, trapped at the top floor of a 100 story building where a plane just crashed into, trapped underground and no one can hear me scream, trapped in an elevator during a fire, trapped in a sinking boat or car. trapped in a room with only one way out but it's sorrounded by fire. trapped and soreounded by a gang of people who will rape or/and jump me. Anything that I have no control over and I can't escape, that kind of stuff...

What Guys Said 22

• Killed by my lover lol, dammit Shakespeare!
    Burning would be over quickly, as soon as your nerves are gone its painless.
    Drowning is intense, lung burning for air but then feels like you are falling asleep.
    Torture would probably be the worst if it was done to someone i love, like having to watch them get hurt and die, then i die without getting revenge<<my greatest fear.

• Oh, that's bad. I remember this ad used to play before every movie, and it features exactly that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4zdgKK8_-E

• omg, i dropped my heart while watching this, especially the swimming part

• insects crawling in me.

shark eating me.

stoned to death.

• Drowning, is my least favoured way to die. I don't really mind dying if it's for someone else/what I believe in, however.

• You sound like you've died before.

• @bcromartie I've been in need of resuscitation before, twice even. One from drowning, the other from shock due to the pain of having a steel rod pierce almost through the right side of my abdomen.

• Accident prone...

I'd have never guessed.

• Yeah, mine would be stuck in a sea cave and drowning

Or being trapped in a burning car and burning alive.

• drowning or being trap in a small place.

• Burn alive

• being burried alive with no hope of escape

• A long painful illness and paralytic and no painkillers available.

• Just before I came during sex would be terrible. Just after and it wouldn't bother me :-P

• Probably, falling from a great height, or drowning or suffocation or being put in a tank of water up to my neck with a leaking car batery in it cause thats painful

• Drowning or burned alive

• Being buried alive.

• to die alone.

• Smothered in boobs

• Possessed by Lucifer.
    -Casstiel 😆😆

• Drowning

• There's a good amount but... I say drowning and plane crash is up there.

• WHY.

• ... ... ...

• Anything slow.

If you get shot on the heart kills you instantly. If you suffer from some terrible illness it's a slow and painful death. So I'd rather get shot on the heart if I had to choose.

• Being eaten to death by a feminist bitch.

oh wait, i have my shotgun.

What Girls Said 18

• Mine is drowning. Really any sort of choking/suffocation sounds awful to me, but water especially.

• radaronline.com/.../

Basically this.

• Well, it sounds weird but mine is plane crash.

• Drowning or burning.

• Drowning or burned alive

• Car accident. I mean, my biggest fear are spiders, but I can't imagine myself dying from them. I'm scared of being killed in a car accident. I was in 3 accidents the first year I had my driver's license at 16. No accident was my fault, but each one got progressively worse and resulted in minor injuries.

• Being buried alive and eventually dying there.

• Slow

• Any situation in which I know I am going to die and have time to worry about it. The last thing I want is that fear. I'd rather just have it be sudden so I don't see it coming, or in my sleep.

• I think drowning would be the worst way to die.

• Buried alive

• burning or being buried alive

• Being tortured then murdered

• Getting stabbed in the heart 😢

• Being buried alive or anything that involves a lot of pain

• Falling off a bridge and the force of hitting the water killing me, I have a big fear of bridges so don't mind me. :)

• anything slow and painful

• In PAIN!