Which car is better?

I wanna buy one of these cars but I'm torn between the two. What do you think?

• 2009 Acura TL Which car is better?
  • 2009-2010 Nissan Maxima Which car is better?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• thats so much car for someone your age... insurance, cost. I'll assume you really have the money, but when I was your age, we didn't spend that much on a car... saved for house, etc.. which is much smarter move. that said.

I like the nissan more. I haven't found an Acura I like, and I think Honda's are great... just don't like the fit of them. Maxima I liked... didn't love it... but I like being up high in an SUV. Both cars had major blind spots and don't like that.

If you have the money buy the Acura NSX... now that was awsome:)! only $150k though...

• I'm not buying a brand new car. The prices for these two are actually pretty reasonable for me.

• Acura is Honda and Honda is more reliable than Nissan so I choose the Acura.

• The Acura is more sporty. However I said the Nissan. I had a Maxima during college and it lasted a long time and didn't break down as much as some of the cars I've had recently.

• i think both are pretty much the same in terms of service and performance.

not like you're a racer. just pick the one you like sitting in the best and go with that.

• B, haven't seen too many Acura's compared to Nissan locally so I would think that Nissan is more reliable or perhaps more affordable.

• Both are shit.

If you must buy Japanese, get a Toyota or a Lexus. But the best car in that category right now is the Hyundai.

• I voted the Nissan cuz I think you'll have more of a comfortable ride and more space. Acura is more sporty so the Nissan might be more practical. My aunt has a newer Acura and I hate riding in it. I'm a bigger guy and need my room for my elbows and knees lol it wasn't comfortable. Go test drive both and see what you like.

• LOOSE SOME WEIGHT 😂😂😂 how tall are you?

• Holy shot I downloaded it yesterday along with 2 guns I am gonna watch them today lol

• @Omar5881 bahahaha yesss watch it. Your poor virgin ears tho 😢😢😂😂😂

• Meh choices I don't like either of them but if I had to choose it would be the acura.

• Acura. Bulletproof Honda engineering. The Nissan has a worse reputation for quality and reliability (it's also commonly used as a taxi)

Why are you choosing between a luxury brand and a normal brand? You could consider an Infiniti M...

• Always take an Acura over a Nissan.

• Acura cos Rhonda the Honda is queen.

• Chevy Volt. Great car.

• i would say nissan is better

• TL, I'm biased though because it was my first car.

• I'm bias towards Honda so I'm gonna go with the TL.

• i would say the nissan but i am biased.

• The TL > Maxima.

• just get a 5 series bmw or a Mercedes e class or an audi a6, a lot better

• Nissan

What Girls Said 0