Which car is better?

I wanna buy one of these cars but I'm torn between the two. What do you think?

• 2009 Acura TL Which car is better?
    67% (8)48% (14)54% (22)Vote
  • 2009-2010 Nissan Maxima Which car is better?
    33% (4)52% (15)46% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• thats so much car for someone your age... insurance, cost. I'll assume you really have the money, but when I was your age, we didn't spend that much on a car... saved for house, etc.. which is much smarter move. that said.

I like the nissan more. I haven't found an Acura I like, and I think Honda's are great... just don't like the fit of them. Maxima I liked... didn't love it... but I like being up high in an SUV. Both cars had major blind spots and don't like that.

If you have the money buy the Acura NSX... now that was awsome:)! only $150k though...

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not buying a brand new car. The prices for these two are actually pretty reasonable for me.

• Acura is Honda and Honda is more reliable than Nissan so I choose the Acura.

0|0
    1|0
  • The Acura is more sporty. However I said the Nissan. I had a Maxima during college and it lasted a long time and didn't break down as much as some of the cars I've had recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think both are pretty much the same in terms of service and performance.

not like you're a racer. just pick the one you like sitting in the best and go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, haven't seen too many Acura's compared to Nissan locally so I would think that Nissan is more reliable or perhaps more affordable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are shit.

If you must buy Japanese, get a Toyota or a Lexus. But the best car in that category right now is the Hyundai.

0|0
    1|0
  • I voted the Nissan cuz I think you'll have more of a comfortable ride and more space. Acura is more sporty so the Nissan might be more practical. My aunt has a newer Acura and I hate riding in it. I'm a bigger guy and need my room for my elbows and knees lol it wasn't comfortable. Go test drive both and see what you like.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOOSE SOME WEIGHT 😂😂😂 how tall are you?

• Show All
    • Holy shot I downloaded it yesterday along with 2 guns I am gonna watch them today lol

• @Omar5881 bahahaha yesss watch it. Your poor virgin ears tho 😢😢😂😂😂

• Meh choices I don't like either of them but if I had to choose it would be the acura.

0|0
    1|0
  • Acura. Bulletproof Honda engineering. The Nissan has a worse reputation for quality and reliability (it's also commonly used as a taxi)

Why are you choosing between a luxury brand and a normal brand? You could consider an Infiniti M...

0|0
    0|0
  • Always take an Acura over a Nissan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acura cos Rhonda the Honda is queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chevy Volt. Great car.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say nissan is better

0|0
    0|0
  • TL, I'm biased though because it was my first car.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bias towards Honda so I'm gonna go with the TL.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say the nissan but i am biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • The TL > Maxima.

0|0
    0|0
  • just get a 5 series bmw or a Mercedes e class or an audi a6, a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • Nissan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0