What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

- - - - - ---
---- - - - - -

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I was with friends hanging out at a nice cream shop and one of the girls told me to check a cute guy out, and I managed to lean too far on the chair and fall backwards, whole wearing a dress.

Most Helpful Guy

• back in high school a friendly guy was making a joke about something and i laughed really hard and i farted really loud and the worst part was i was very gasy that day too, but good thing it didn't stink as far as i know.

What Girls Said 2

• i stepped dog poop front of my friends in the day i was going to declare my fellings to a dude.

• I don't know. I told my teacher that he's grinding my tits, accidentally. It like just came out.

What Guys Said 1

• Once i made a speech during my school assembly regarding the importance of personal grooming. The speech was a great hit but i realized an important part only after the end of the speech.
    My pant zipper had broken and my red undewear was on full display. There were over 100 girls in the audience and they all got a free show.
    I had to borrow tons of safety pins from teachers to keep my zip closed