What are somethings that have automatically become your responsibility in your household?

I am the computer repair, phone repair, Xbox setter upper for the kids, video game player while everyone watches and don't let me move until it's done, forum filler lady, problem solver (everyone just comes to me with their problems).

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single thing. My SO claims "we'll split it" Yeah right. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping, washing the bedsheets, and until I injured myself, walking the dog.

What Guys Said 11

• Everything. My 6 year old has not yet mastered how to take care of things.

• I have to say this is kind of funny the way you tell it. You have to wear a lot of different hats in your house. I hope you can get away from it all when you go on walks in your neighborhood.

• Vacuuming and babysitting my little brother

• Feeding the ghost is the biggest pain but I live alone so it's up to me. 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...tayjf01s21ghio1_500.gif

• With me and my parent, we don't have a household. I just live there and do my own thing living my own life.

• Handy man, dishwasher, clothes washer, painter, tech guy, creative guy for arranging stuff or building something, cleaning and cook 😭

• all the tech stuff

• nothing much

• I live by myself... so... you know... I do everything ha ha

• Cooking and cleaning 😵

• I own my own home, so everything becomes my responsibility.

What Girls Said 7

• Cleaning after my dog LOL.

• Laundry. I also do the cooking and cleaning sometimes but that's not only my responsibility since we take turns in my family.

• food related stuff and whenever something gets lost, i find it

• Everything, hah.

• Just a technology technician.

• I am the dishwasher and fashion consonant, everyone in the house ask my advise on fashion and I'm also the cook when the heard cook (a. k. a. mom) is not around

• dish cleaner