What do you think about palm reading?

my little sis went to a palm reader and the woman told her a bunch of bullshit. tht she'd have 3 boys and 1 girl [which is ridiculous bc she vowed to never have kids], tht she'd meet three men she becomes serious with at 20, 25 and 28 years old and that she *has* to make sure the man she chooses to marry "supports her". my sister looked like she believed it all which is like :/ to me

so when she came to me with this bullshit, i sincerely thought about it. what are your experiences with palm reading? do u believe it? would u do it if it were true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have performed "mind reading". I get into a conversation with someone and pick up a clue about them and talk a bit about it. In responding, they give other hints about themselves which i use to tell them more about themselves. I have absolutely amazed people by telling them things that nobody else knew about them, and they never realized that actually they had told me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's total bs, they cannot know the future (they are cons, nobody can), problem is they say so many things, which are totally normal, and much of the info they get it back from the person they are "reading" that some of them are bound to come true, and at the end this is what gets memorized. Basically they tell you 100 things, if only 2-3 really happened you will be like "oh she really got it" forgetting about 97-98 other things they said but never came true.

What Guys Said 21

• It is witchcraft and divination, it opens you up to satanic and demonic attacks, sometimes what they say comes true and it can be disaster for you, best to stay way from it.

• My wife and I had our palms read many years ago, hers that she would have 3 children, she did and that I would have 2 I have one for sure (with her) and a few one night stands that could've... My wife's tubes are tied so she's done. The reason that it stuck in my head for so many years was because of the difference in numbers of children (her 3 my 2) which would indicate an affair on her part. Now we split for about 10 years, and her 2 boys were from that time. That's pretty damn accurate for a reading 26 years ago.

• I thinks it's easier than reading cactus's

• I think the same as you that they tell a bunch of bullshit.

• It is like star signs, when a person posts a question on GAG can a virgo date a cancer etc. I think of course, why couldn't they. You know star signs are made up bullshit.

• Was this like reading the palm lines, or one of those spiritual things when they have a crystal ball and hold ur hand?

Either way i don't believe it lol.

• palm lines, she also told her that she's an intellectual because her fingers are long :/
      gifsec.com/.../WTF-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a

• Haha, i think if i listened to palm lines i'd be a billionaire and will live till i'm 120 :D.

She could be right on the intellectual thing although more a lucky guess cos it has nothing to do with finger length.

• There was a 'psychic' in town that misspelled the word psychic on the glass window,
    She was did not doing psychic readings, she did 'phychic readings'
    My dads coworkers are indian as he works at a tech company and they are all REALLY great guys, I was tempted to mention that they should call up and ask for someone to cater an event looking for 'phychic'

• Palm reading is about trying to read a person not the palm. Figuring out what a person wants to hear within while trying to stay realistic enough for someone to believe the utter bullshit. Palm readers are praying on peoples optimism and desires to be happy.

• Total nonsense... a "legal way" to steal peoples' money... so unfortunate that some people believe in it and pay for it :o

• palm reading is like the crystal ball.. "oh its gonna be a nice sunny day".. walk out.. top down on your $50,000 BMW Black C- class Convertible.. BAM!!! Rainstorm!

• They are bullshit and would never pay my hard earned money for something like that

• You gonna go in bonertown and might never come bak

• I believe it's straight from the devil!

• Fake.

• If it was true, I would do it

• Its always chit

• like my buddy wolf said-it's a whole bunch of demonic woo-ha.

• It's all fake.

• It is the 21st century. We should had moved on beyond all this crap but unfortunately we have not.

• I can do face reading and after reading yours I your face is ugly! 😂😂 Jk

• it's total bullshit.

• All lies

What Girls Said 10

• I've never had a palm reading done on me but I think it could be fun. I wouldn't really take it seriously or believe it all though. Lol

• They are complete bull. It's very easy to tell people certain things that they want to apply to their own life, so they believe it. And it's easy to gather information on people nowadays or just cold read them and watch how they respond.

• i dont buy it, but like astrology, it's interesting to read/hear what they have to say.

• I had a guy do it to me at a bar once and it was pretty interesting. I forget exactly what he said. I was more focused on if he was hitting on me or something. Lol.

• I'm unsure about palm readers. I would go just out of curiosity

• Coo-coo for cocoa puffs.

• I don't understand?

• I think they are crazy; weaving stories and telling lies. Taking money from those who are at their most vulnerable and impressionable. But hey, it's a free country.

• It ain't real

• Never tried one but would be funny to see what they would say. XD

• mostly BS but some people have a talent or something like that for it but mostly BS

• I am against those.