Have you ever been friendzoned? Have you ever friendzoned someone?

Share your friendzone story!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have I been? Probably. Have I done it? I think so. The only story I think I have is of a guy who I met during some two day training I had to go through for a job. He was a nice guy and I thought we could be friends. I didn't realize the guy liked me until he added me on Facebook and then wrote a status about me which pretty much said he hated the fact I wasn't single. The ironic part about that was he even complimented my promise ring because it matched my shirt and I guess the ring didn't give anything away😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Never actually been friendzoned before, because i've always managed to spot it coming and toned it down. Part of what my old man taught me about only giving out as much affection as you receive - this piece of advice has protected me from SO many different ways of heartbreak it's incredible.

As for friendzoning, I've done it a few times myself usually to avoid leading them on because they mistake flirty banter for actual interest. As much as i believe you should keep your options open, girls you have zero interest in should be friendzoned ASAP because toying with emotions is not cool. That way you can let them decide whether to carry on being your friend or let them break contact if they need to.

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't been friendzoned because I just put myself there.

media.giphy.com/media/a4K7jjmwg0DyE/giphy.gif

• Every time 😂

• i dont like telling stories like that -.- but yeah i have done it before.

• I've never been friend zone but I think I did put one person there. Though we did end up dating at one point but broke up.

• I've friend zoned a good friend of mine. we were both biochem so we had classes together all four years. we became really close and senior year he wanted to take things to the next level... but i wasn't feeling it for some reason. were still awesome friends though

• yes and yes :P
    basically lately every guy that starts getting interested in me I avoid it by friendzoning him.
    avoiding the feelings is a must I have to say xD

• Yes and yes, although I'm now dating my best friend so lol

What Guys Said 12

• I LIVE in the "FRIEND ZONE"!! I'm like Ghandi, of the Friend Zone!!
    But why?
    It seems, logically, that getting to know someone, being friends, sharing things, liking each other is the BEST way to have a successful relationship, and marriage. Well, on paper, at least.
    In practice, it seems that women decide, quite early on, maybe upon meeting, if they are going to be your friend, or be lovers.
    Not sure, but I don't think it is the best course, as you ladies miss out, on so many things, that way. . .

• I have been and I have friendzoned women before.

• I have been. I was really asking for it and I got it.

• I have been friendzoned and it was mutual though. I tried friend zoning a girl who liked me and then dated her. It was a mistake as I didn't realize how much she liked me and I just gave her a pity chance cause I kinda felt bad for her. Things ended badly. It ended in me telling her I'm gonna get the last word on you and now she spams me with random letters and it's been 6 months since we broke up. I have to regularly delete my spam folder cause I see thousands of messages sent from her.

• Yes, and it sucks, especially if you really like them. And the only way out is to just stop being their friend.

• I have never been friend zoned but I have friend zoned a girl before

• I have been, but now I'm the one doing it most of the time.

• I have been friendzoned yes

• No and yes xD
    Keep ur heart away from players

• At least twice I've been on that end

• A girl tried to friendzone me once, but i got out quickly then friendzoned her when she started having those feeling for me after i lost interest in her. Other than that i guess i'm friendzoned right now, i friendzoned plently of girls especially this year.

• Most likley