Do you think this is the worst election yet?

Trump and Clinton are both terrible candidates in my opinion. Once has no idea what politics is, and the other should be in jail.

Worst election yet or best election yet? Who are you going to vote for?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think this is the best, and last election we will get. Trump knows nothing of politics, on that you are right. Look at where politics have gotten us... And you are criticizing him because he won't play their game?

Please...

Take an honest look at both candidates. If you are intellectually honest with yourself you'll give Trump a chance, because the alternative is too vile to imagine.

Hillary IS politics as usual. Do you want more of that? Hillary lied and people died. Her response, "What does it matter!"

• I completely agree with you. A lot of people have been criticizing me for picking trump over hillary, but I have a feeling he's going to be a great president. A different president, but a beneficial one.

• Oh, okay I get you now. Well, good for you, I am glad you're using your head!

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually after the last 7 years.. I am very excited about this election. I am voting for Trump. I think he can bring some pride back to America.

What Guys Said 26

• I vaguely recall bits and pieces of the 1968 election, and I'd have to say that one was worse. 1972 wasn't a good one, either. But this has definitely been the most odd one I've ever seen.

• I'm writing in sanders. It's my true vote, so i know that as long as i vote honestly to myself instead of out of fear, democracy will at least have upheld a little.

• yes, you aren't the only one. I worked the election as a "judge" and so many people were frustrated at the options. It goes to show our system is broken... get the big money out of it, get rid of electoral college..

• If you saw the options we had in Brazil for our last election, you'd be happy with those candidates you got there xD

• This election really is the lesser of the two evils.

All the Bernie talk is all trendy hype, it is "cool" to say that he/she is voting for Bernie... but Hilliary somehow keeps ahead of the race for the Dems.

Makes u think that most people are talking out of their ass about supporting Bernie.

• Sanders and worst in my lifetime

• No this election is complete shit
    Trump is an idiot and clinton is just pretending to be our friends
    At least sanders is gonna drop out and stop brain washing the youth

• Nah, I think it's actually okay. We get a cool guy like Trump running.

• Hillary is a very good Establishment candidate. However, America needs an outsider. Trump is an outsider, but a douche. Bernie was the best choice.

• Do I 'think' it is? IT IS the worst one yet. Two publicly know candidates that have committed crimes and the state still allows them to run? No matter who wins, you guys loose. Trump University fucked up a lot of lives but he's allowed to run.
    And don't get me started on Hillary, the fact is good luck Americans... you gonna need it. ;)

• No. The worst election was back in the 1980's with Jimmy Carter vs. Ronald Reagan, that truly had two disastrous candidates.

Carter was a spineless chump, but Reagan is the man that I blame for causing this economic downfall. Him and both the Bushes.

• 1|0
  • Worst set of candidates I've seen in my life but all you can do is vote for the lesser of 2 evils so maybe Trump

• Bernie Sanders obviously. People keep acting like Clinton won even though she hasn't even gotten the delegates needed yet.

• Jill Stein 2016

• Tbh we're screwed, I've been getting bad vibes this whole election this never happened before, they're both jackasses in my opinion

• We haven't lived long enough to answer that question, but I can tell you that it is probably the worst of my recollection.

• A feminist and a Nazi. Pretty good reality tv. Not great prospects for a world leader.

• Hillary Clinton is my ideal candidate, over Sanders.

• who are you voting for?

• Nah, it's not as bad as some of the first ones. Man those were terrible.

• In my opinion EVERYONE was terrible

• I agree. I'm not voting, because I absolutely despise both candidates.

• God help America.

• Trump is a great candidate with even better policies. And yeah Hillary should be in jail.

Best election because Trump is a real conservative who has a huge chance of being elected, and he'll be the first ACTUAL conservative candidate we've had since the 70's. Fuck the GOP establishment.

• first ACTUAL conservative President* I meant to say

• same o same o

What Girls Said 4

• Worst and if i could vote, I'd write in bernies name xD

• Worst. Being that the two likely candidates are Trump and Clinton. Yuck.

Im voting Sanders.
    He's not the best candidate ever. But, definitely the most worthy choice here. he's the only one with any kind of common sense.

• No.. they had a whole series on CNN about elections throughout history. And this one is nothing compared to ones in the past.

• Thank god Im from australia