What are your accomplishments in life?

What are your accomplishments in life? Do you have any ambitious plans for more?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got my BS and a paralegal degree. I also volunteer with the police dept. I volunteered with the military as well.

• ty for the MH

Most Helpful Girl

• I've obtained my master's degree, maintaining a 4.0 GPA the entire way through. That was my goal, and I'm happy to have achieved it.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll make Admiral one day.

• I have investments; I own two condo in Vancouver, BC and a house in San Francisco, California

What Girls Said 3

• None that I really care for.

• I CAME MORE THAN ONCE DURING A MASTURBATION SESSION . ITS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO ORGASM MORE THAN ONCE BUT I DID IT

• i did 4 years ago. i thought i was on the top of the world. then everything crashed.
    i am trying to rebuild. it has been a struggle... glad i m still here and fighting to move up again.

before - happy at work, happy family, great friends, financially secure. and wanted to move up more with my life.
    now - job not great, family broken, marriage broken, fiancially ok

• Yeah I know, It is like Murphy's Law. I spend sometimes to get used I dream of. I am not nature in that dream. So I failed too but give you the second chance to get used, it is ok.