What's a good comfort when you are crying?

I miss my boyfriend so much and I have a period which hurts my body.
I basically can't stop crying.
Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• A GREAT BIG CUDDLY TEDDY BEAR!!!
    www.vermontteddybear.com/.../...u-tshirt-bear.aspx
    They NEVER judge you, the don't mind if you lay on their arm, or even get them wet with tears!! They are ALWAYS there, and ready, when you need them!!
    And, they are TOTALLY NON-FAT, unlike the 'Ben&Jerry's' recourse that many women turn to!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to music. Watch something you like to watch on the television or on YouTube. Eat some snacks you wanna eat. That's what I do when times are shitty.

What Guys Said 8

• If you need someone to talk to, you always have plenty of people here on GaG who would be more than willing to listen, myself included. whats actually wrong? I know you miss your boyfriend, and thats okay, everyone misses their significant other at times when they aren't around.

• The cuddle from someone you know cares deeply about you. Just a friend? A relative? Anyone who you trust 100%.

• Do you miss your boyfriend because he's not around or because you aren't together anymore? If your together then call him and talk to him and if not then I'm sorry I wish I knew the answer to a broken heart myself.

• No we are together. He's just probably asleep right now. He goes to bed early

• Usually music, food and just someone there to talk to

• somebody there to hug me when im crying.

• Well crying helps actually well it will pass there isn't something you can really do

• If you weren't anon, we could message.

• You could try some concrete to help you harden up...

What Girls Said 10

• Even if you don't want to you should go somewhere with your friend (s) . If you're having fun chances are your mind will be taken out of such a bad situation. That or CHOCOLATE. Just remember, "This too shall pass..."

• Food and music. You're crying now (well, 8 hours ago) but you'll feel better later.

• I use music. I listen to a lot of metal and pop-punk when I'm crying or emotional, but anything works. If that fails, my backup plan is to shovel food in my face until I either stop crying or cry myself to sleep

• Vodka

• masturbation

• listening to music mostly but a hug doesn't hurt every once in a while either

• When your period causes that much discomfort... please see a doctor

• Try to get yourself to laugh, watch some comedy

• Jesus

• talk to ur best frds about it, or talk to me. when i cry cos of my boyfrd, i talk to my friends and write my feelings on a diary, u will feel much better or listen to calm music. peiord cramps? lay down with a warm bag :)
    i feel u gurl :')