How many bug bites do you have on you?

Currently I have about 34 mosquito bites on my body and 1 spider bite.
Fucking summer time.

Updates:
I don't go outside either but we had open windows with no screens so if I didn't sleep in my bedroom I'd get more and more bites

0|0
21|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like summer for that very same reason, but I have many as well. It gets really buggy here where I live

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Only like 4 or 5 at the moment I think. I try my best to not think about em and I mentally power myself through days without scratching lol

I do yard work relatively early in the morning to avoid as many mosquitoes as possible. Rather, it's why I don't work in the evening-- the mosquitoes are HORRIBLE here. The recent weeks of rain and humidity have just made things worse too. 😱

There are also a lot of fire ants in my yard but I've been putting down poison on them as I go. I've almost stepped in a few of their mounds as I was mowing the yard though. That would have hurt 😓

1|0
    0|0
  • My body does not tend to react to bites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly none. It was 90 and humid here yesterday and was outside all day. By a body of water so its like the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos but never had any. Put the screens on your windows 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in the desert & have none.

1|0
    0|0
  • You wouldn't be redheaded by chance? Bugs (especially bees) love redheads. Bugs never bite me and i've been working outside during the last two summers.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol for some reason critters don´t like me. i´ve had like 3 mosquito bites over the last few years xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not any right now because I'm an indoor kind of person haha
    But last weekend I went on a hiking trip and had a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • I currently have... several? But once during a hiking trip through new Mexico during monsoon season I lost count around 200...

1|0
    0|0
  • none oddly

1|0
    0|0
  • none

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn the bugs just love you huh? Lol

I got none right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • None! I work in a sheltered workshop all day and I smell like grease. They hate it! I have none.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any so far

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit 34 is A LOT! I have non ATM

1|0
    0|0
  • none, mosquitoes and other insects don't like my blood

1|0
    0|0
  • 34 mosquitoes , 10 spiders , 2 scorpion , and a snake lol just kidding

1|0
    0|0
  • Well wow... where do you live?

0|0
    0|0
  • None, but you better be careful, that zeka virus ain't nothing to play with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I don't have any bug bites on me right now thankfully.

1|0
    0|0
  • None.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have too many to count. I went camping not to long ago with a couple of friends, and someone forgot to bring the bug spray. I've got misquito bites all over my legs and arms, and some on my stomach. I have a spider bite on my hand. F*** I'm literally so itchy, I've been applying cream on me all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, will be going to Mexico next Saturday though I'll get my fill of mosquito bites then. Damn mosquitos love fresh blood lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • None for now.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. Spiders don't bite me. Mosquitoes don't come out until 8 PM. But by that time, I'm already inside.

1|0
    0|0
  • none. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • None, since I never leave my house 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 on my damn face

1|0
    0|0
  • Big fat Zero lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero ^&

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 mosquito bites from yesterday in the evening.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 just bruises and scratch that my cat give me

1|0
    0|0
  • None.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel you... I still have mosquito bite scars from last year...

1|0
    0|0
  • None because I don't get out of the house oops

1|0
    0|0
  • I think none, haven't left my house in a while XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 5 bug bites.

1|0
    0|0
  • woah woah.. do you live in a pond or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 bug bites that I'm aware of..

1|0
    0|0