What accomplishment are you most proud of?

What accomplishment am I most proud of?

MEMORIZING THE HOLY QURAN

1|0
3|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow mashallah!
    Well me, mm I don't know maybe getting my HS Diplima haha I really don't have much to be proud of lol but nothing to be ashamed of neither.

0|1
    0|0
    • you are still alive and young but don't wait for another day, no one promised you tomorrow.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You are a hafidh?

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess so far it would be getting a 3.5 GPA as a biochem major and softball player in college

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Reading the entire bible and my shining moment in a fighting match against a superior opponent. She won the match but I held my own and won the crowd a crowd full of some of the top and most renown martial artists, dojo owners and masters in the state.

1|0
    0|0
  • Climbing Angels Landing in Zoin National Park.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4th place in a NPC Physique Competition

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, such a great accomplishment you have brother. May Allah reward you for that in life and in akhirah.
    well since im a dyslexic my life is full of failures

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming 3rd place at dance Nationals.
    Even though I'm really proud of it I don't tell a lot of people because it's kinda embarrassing when people find it I dance because A) I'm a guy. And B) they're always like "SHOW ME A DANCE"

0|0
    0|0
  • Bench pressing 315 for one. Ayyyyy

0|1
    0|0
    • And some guy here was trying to tell me 225 was epic, that nobody here could possibly be able to lift that much. You had to be a professional football player to do that.

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack when I was a lot heavier and carbed up I pulled it off with a slingshot. I dbolished that barbell.

• @Miezko lol that's not true in the slightest..

• Dude, hats off to you. That's quite an accomplishment.

I've done a lot of stuff I should be proud of but the pride is always fleeting. I'm continually working to impress myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the first one in my family's history to earn a bachelor's degree :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I managed to deadlift 115kg which is a new personal best since I've only been deadlifting for a month now and squated 100kg

0|0
    0|0
  • Being accepted to medical school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't accomplish anything in my life -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Surviving a 9 meter fall of a cliff. Not sure wether it was my accomplishment or my

0|0
    0|0
  • Beating cancer. Or rack pulling 661 lbs 3 weeks after my final chemo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning how to tie my shoes, it took me until the fifth grade, but gosh darn it, I did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reaching 2nd place and winning 25000€ with my team in an ESEA pro League.

0|0
    0|0
  • which one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Recite surah al-quarath 156 without looking it up. The whole thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh? Up to de challenge mon?😏

• there is no such thing as "surah al-quarath 156" please stop playing, you are not a child, you have attained the age of puberty.

• I look semi-attractive. That's about it. My life is pact full if failure.

0|0
    0|0