What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

Coffee, actually.

No matter how many times I quit it, I always come back and drink one.

Curious about yours.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Believing that there is some sensible, amazing woman, out there, that is smart enough, and understands my humor, and wants to be with me!!
    A few have come close, but they don't offer much, really, which disappoints me, and makes me wonder why so many get together, unless because of accidental pregnancies. . .
    Go ahead, pick, poke and jest. I have A LOT to offer her, but seldom do I meet anyone that makes me think she might be the one!!
    Yeah, a few cute ones, nice personality, fun to be with, but after three hours, we have nothing to say to each other. . .
    Not that they weren't AMAZING, WONDERFUL women, but just not who I am looking for in a partner.
    Not hating, not judging, not trying to offend anyone, so take a breath, and think about what I am saying before telling me I am an A$$!!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• fast food..
    coffee..
    internet..

What Guys Said 19

• At least 1 type of junk food on the weekend. I don't eat it all the time but I like to have someone sometime on the weekend.

• salt... I love salt!

then sugar...
    then nutella...

• Myself... I can't give up on myself, I have plans, and dreams and goals in this life and I will not see them become a memory in my mind, but I will see them become a reality in my life.

• My etections.

• It's hard to give up on a person you love that doesn't love you back but in the end you know you have to.

• Music... . and i told my parents mutliple times already : if i am in a physical condition where i cannot listen to music any longer, i am ending my life

• Too may
    Girlsaskguys. com
    Age of warring empire
    Jerking off
    Watching porn..

• Anabolic Steroids.. wait.. w0t m8?

• the internet 😱😱😱

• My dreams

• Movies

• Love I guess :P

• Video games!

• My sensitiveness...

• My xbox one.

• Smoking cigarettes was the hardest thing to quit for me

• My hope for a better life.

• Cats.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• hm... chocolate.

but other than food, which is really obvious, id have to say giving up music or living somewhat near the beach.

• Single: chocolate, was the hardest thing to quit. I still buy a small bar every now and then but I haven't bought a block in 11months (so proud!).
    Currently: my boyfriend.

• Love.

• Internet. I need it for work, actually. But even if I didn't, I rely on it a lot for directions, planning, entertainment, etc.

• Prolly oxygen

• Hmm working out/running. I feel like shit whenever i don't/ can't

• Chcolate and peanut butter lol