Why do people play the game spin the bottle and have you played?

Most Helpful Girl

• They think it's fun and a way to get used to kissing and such. I haven't played it, though. I'm too awkward. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for young teens it's a way to get around some of the awkwardness associated with that age. If it's a "game" then it's easier to just jump in and play.

I only played it once, in the seventh grade. It only went for one round though. People only did quick timid little pecks on the cheek. I think everyone was too chicken to play for real.

What Girls Said 2

• yes I have played its a game you play to get the chance to kiss your crush Its fun and childish and thats why people play the game

• hahah yeah i did when i was younger.. its a way to get people to have their first kisses without making it awkward. at least thats what we used it for in middle school

What Guys Said 3

• I have a few times, one version we played was for shots. I've also played with the kissing thing.

• An excuse to act slutty.

• dont know but i never played that game