What piercing should I get?

Soooo I know a lot of people are going to be like "None of them" because a lot of people on here don't like piercings. Buuuut I do. And I'm getting all of these eventually, but I want just one for now.

Collar bone
What piercing should I get?
Industrial

Tongue

• Collar bone
  • Industrial
  • Tongue

Most Helpful Girl

• The collar bone piercings are beautiful, however It is best by far to start with the tongue piercing. The collar bone region usually has such tight skin that it would be REALLY painful. And because it is a surface piercing, chances are it will fall out eventually, leaving a ugly scar. The industrial won't cause many problems, however it's REALLY painful because that is where cartilage is the thickest, so do that second. Tongue piercings are the least painful, but make sure you do research on ALL three piercings before making your final choice ^_^ .

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of piercings at all, I don't really like any, but if I had to choose one of these it would be A.

What Girls Said 15

• Tie betweeen industrial and tongue piercing.

I would say tongue, though.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• How good are you with healing stuff lol ear piercings (besides lobes) are ridiculously annoying to heal and take awhile. I'd go for the tongue since there's a lot of blood supply to it, just keep it clean

• One collar bone piercing only is gonna look weird and, as someone who used to have a Madison piercing before I can tell you that the risk of inflammation in that area is pretty high.
    I'm not a fan of tongue piercings personally because I'm yet to see one that doesn't look tacky..
    So go with that industrial 👍🏻

• If you're going to get your cheesy pierced, definitely get microdermals. But be aware, they're a pain in the ass, get infected a fair bit and catch on everything and anything. I've had 4 done, now I only have 1 :/ go for industrial! That hurts but it looks good :)

• I have a tongue peircing, it's pretty cool. I'd recommend you to get one, it hurts like a mf at first, it'll be all swollen and you won't be able to eat certain things but it's totally worth it 👅

• Question: does a tongue piercing get in the way of... things? If you know what I mean😂

• It could, but it wouldn't be that big a issue and you can always take out the peircing for certain... things.

• I voted for the industrial.
    I think tongue piercings are super gross. And I've never been a fan of collarbone/hip piercings etc. Just heard a lot off horror stories of them being ripped out and never healing.

• The collar bone and tongue have always weird me out due to if they got caught on something, so I voted for Industrial.

• I have an industrial and love it! Haha
    but for a guy.. I'm not sure, Im not a fan of any of those tbh, I think eyebrow piercings are cool, but if I had to choose among those, I'd probably go for tongue

• I don't think many facial piercings like an eyebrow one would look good on me. If I did get one on my actual face, I think it would be a nose ring. I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not 100% if I want one yet

• Of these, the tongue piercing will be the least expensive and probably the quickest to heal. Stick to gold or titanium, the acrylic rings off gas chlorine when they're warm (causes headaches and eventually cancer).

• I hate piercing and I don't want u to take THT pain but if ur ready for pain u can also go for nipple piercing or vagina piercing lol

• I have 21 piercings, but tbh, don't like any of the above.

• if you must do the tongue

• collar bone the other are too mainstream

• I would go for the industrial. I've always wanted it but have too many ear piercings and not a whole I could use to do it. I feel with the collar bones there's a good chance of rejection and then you've gone through all that for nothing. I'd think the tongue would just be very hard to keep clean and may cause a lot of mouth infections, some people are very clean but your mouth is a dirty place no matter how much you brush or use mouth wash so still risk of infections.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Tongue it's the sexiest

• tongue piercing seems hot as fuck.

• They all look so umm interesting

• None, they're all gross

• None... they all look horrible tbh.