What is your sexual dream?

What is your sexual dream?

Mine is to be the only man on the planet, so all the women in the world would try to find me. Even the UN make me a schedule all over the world for all countries, and all countries will collect the sexiest girls just to sleep with me in the few days in my trip in each country! Also I'm going to be provided with personal sexy body guards…etc

What about you? Just unlock your imagination 😉

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao, you have a quite funny dream xD. i guess my sexual dream would be to have sex with a girl who i love truly and have intimacy with her and lots of true feelings and emotions with and she has the same things for me, and we both are virgins and we lose our virginity to only with each other.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing so huge as anyone else's I assume, only wanting one girl in my sexual relationship. (With the wife I get one day.) Also I'm not hugely into the subject, so the only thing that comes to mind is her sharing my fetishes. That would be great.

• This is your imagination unlocked? Go to a highschool and you'll find bunch of kids dreaming the exact same thing.

• Have you heard someone imagine the same dream?

• My sexual dream would be for me to be in a maze game trying to find the cash prize at the center, while hung sexy pornstars are chasing me down and if they catch me then they hold me down and plow my butthole. Sometimes I make it to the middle and win the million dollars...

Most of the time I dont😏

• epic dude. my dream is that a woman gets injected with a poison that she needs to eat sperm or otherwise she dies. she stumbles upon this random guy (me) and she begs him to fuck her or she will die. she does everything to make him cum and eat his sperm.