Can I buy your friendship?

I wonder if paying people to pretend they like you has the same effect as actually having people like you. I mean you can fake a smile so I don't see why you can't fake a friendship.

• Yes (name price)
  • No (name price anyway)

Most Helpful Girl

• It can never have the same effect

Since ure not oblivious to the fact that it is fake

Even if u were oblivious to that, Either way, sooner or later people can smell fakeness

And it never can be as rewardinh or fulfilling as a real true friendship

Most Helpful Guy

• No thanks I'm already quite rich in Hungarian terms

In world-terms, I'm just above the western poverty line hahaahhaha

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be friends with someone for free. I need a friend. You can't buy a relationship. It won't give you the same feelings that a true friendship does. You'll still feel lonely.

• Sure... you can pay people to be your friends... but you will know they're not actually your friends so it won't mean anything and it won't make you happy and fulfilled.

• If you have to pay someone for a friendship, it isn't a friendship, it's business. You're the customer. A friendship is a voluntary thing, people have to be willing to do things for you while you do the same also. It's about being comfortable and being yourself. You can't get that with fake friends. Celebrities fake friendships all the time, but you can usually tell if they really are genuinely friends or if they just hang out for publicity.

• You can buy friendship and see me naked for $3.99 a minute.

• No... people have tried.

What Guys Said 15

• if I'd like who you are and be your friend anyway, sure, just put me on a monthly payment plan:) But if I don't really want to be around you, then no.

• Sure. There's a price for everything.

• 0|0
  • 1 amazon giftcard

• I dont care if bill gates wanted to be my pal and split his money with me. If i didn't like the cunt id tell him to fuck off

• three fiddy

• you can do this. can hire models that pretend to be your friend when you give a party. clubs and the like sometimes hire such people to attract more people. such people are also available for giving private parties.

• dude, that's one of the saddest and most pathetic questions I've ever seen.

• Yeah, you can buy it for one amazon gift card. If you can't afford it, we can be friends still.

• I only have one. I will have to choose between you and raccoon.

• Who this raccon? Sounds beta to me for having a animal name.

• You can, but you don't have to.

• € 10000000,99

• $10,000 and I'll be your friend for life. I'd probly end up genuinely liking you too.

• Free.

• If the scumbag Justin Bieber can do it, then so can you

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more