Why does everyone hate Donald Trump so much?

I'm not American but I still hear a lot of jokes and mean comments about him, I just don't know WHY. Could you explain to me please?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a Sexist, Racist, Con Artist, Asshole. With a big mouth and to much money. I lost all repsect for him when he got on tv and start talking about how big his dick is, calling an opponents wife ugly. Arguably the Highest office in the world and he is campaigning for it like a Teen MTV junkie.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Only because he's impetuous. Hillary is far worse but has learned to moderate her true agenda. She sickens me.

• Because " the bikers.. and they come with all the other bikers"
    Just.. Listen to the incomprehensible bullshit he sprays around in his speeches.

• What he says is contradictory and often nonsensical, and people like him for his brand rather than for him. Also, being conservative instantly makes someone a lot less likeable for me.

• He's just intolerant and Nationalist.

• He's very polarizing.

• i hope this is not a real question

• Why? I'm not denying that he's a douche I just want to know WHY. I'm not American so I don't really know about him, that's why I'm asking

• @Miezko not if you already have all the materials you need (once again youtube is 2 clicks away)

• Really, we should probably let scientist and mathematicians no this, no need to do polls or ask questions, you can just you tube it. I'm sure they'll be relieved.

• He wants to ban all muslims and hates women.

What Girls Said 6

• Not an American here.

What is there to like about him? He is totally an idiot. Every other person who prefers a world without bullies hates Donald Trump. And I'm glad they are the majority, we would be fucked otherwise.

• Not everyone I'm afraid.

• He's racist

• It's like hate hitler. They are both the same in short

• bc he's an ass... a racist, newborn child of Hitler...

• I am not sure but they call him all these names racist being one of many.