What's the most embarrassing thing ever happened to you?

Mine being wanted to walk by my crush gracefully but ended up falling on my back in a puddle lol I couldn't see him in his eyes for so long after that. XDD

Most Helpful Guy

• people came behind me as i was talking to my crush in middle school and brought my jeans AND underwear to my ankles

• OMG, did that leave you a mental truma?
      But sorry I can't stop laughiung seeing this lol XDDDDD

• Cool!
      Excuse me for laughing out loud :P

• no problem, even I laugh about it today ^^

What Guys Said 4

• i think it would be when i was a kid i was giving oral exam to my that teacher to whom i had a big crush on, and she told me that my fly is opened. :D

• Nothing I can remember right now

• You already know

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I ripped my pants once and my preschool children were not afraid to point out my jeans had a hole.

• The first time I got my period... ughhh! Just thinking about it makes me embarrassed.😶

• I was about 13/14 years old and was home alone and got bored and for some reason decided to use markers and put makeup on so I used crazy colors like purple on my lips, blue for blush, green eye shadow and is fallen asleep with it on and woke up to someone at the door and of course I just woke up and answered the door. Was the cable guy and he only looked at me once and looked right back down at the clip board. Probly didn't help I was being an asshole to him and looked like that. I did t realize it until I got back on the couch and saw in the mirror above the couch. I'd missed the couch and fell on the floor laughing because I'd just don't that. Even to this day I can't tell the story without laughing

• Hahahahaha that was really funny!!!
      Did you remember the cable guy's expression?
      And, how did you wash those markers off your face? lol

• Yeah haha. He came by because the cable wasn't working for a while but it has fixed on its own and he came up and was looking at the clip bored and was saying someone called and said your cable isn't working etc and then he looked up at me and got a scared look on his face and looked back down at the clip board and never looked back up again and I was like I don't know what was wrong but it's working fine been here all day and no problems and he was like your sure and I was like yeah nothing is wrong then he just turned around and left. I don't know if he was scared or what but I know I wouldn't be able go keep a straight face or even continue talking to the person if I was that cable guy. My cousins ex does some stupid things and it's hard for me to not laugh and I see him to get her son. Right now his hair is long and slicked back sorta like John travolta and be won't wash it cause the grease keeps it slicked back and he just looks stupid and I can't help but laugh.