How can a guy stand up to a girl bully?

Whenever a try to stand up to her, it comes down to her asking what I'm going to do about it and taunting me to hit her.

I don't know how to not let her get away with it without it coming to that.

And just so you know, I don't ever threaten her either. She's the one who brings up physical violence.

Thing is I feel like my inability to hit a girl to put her in her place is preventing me from standing up for myself. How do I handle this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is taunting you , taunt her too. Or cuss her out with authority in your voice.

What Girls Said 4

• I was always told the more you let someone they are bothering you, the more they will go out of their way to do so. Is it possible to just walk away from her when she starts and "whatever" as you do?

• Do the same thing a girl would do against a male that uses physical violence. Report it and file charges against her.

• find a girl like me to kick her ass

• Don't lay a finger on her, report it so you have right on your side if something goes down but give her a warning that if she doesn't stop this nonsense you will put a stop to it, or just get a female friend to deal with her case.

What Guys Said 7

• If she's bullying you, start some kind of dirty rumor about her. Bully her back. If she sees that her bullying is bothering you then she will probably continue doing it.
    If she starts being violent (attacks you physically) then you have the right to defend yourself because she is the attacker. She's the one who's gonna be in trouble. You being a guy and her being a girl does not mean you are not allowed to stand up for yourself and hit her back. If you are under attack then you protect yourself. I did it and you can do it too.

• " How do I handle this?" lmao either PAY somebody to beat her ass OR #SkiMask up, cock back your right arm and let that bitch rip LOL. Cuz you know like I know she's only doing the BS that she is now because she thinks that "you won't take action" against it.

• Or you could always just gut check that hoe 1 time for the hood (quick punch to the stomach)

• @mistnigqa808 's bitch slap. gif

• Throw a spider at her

• If I were him, id quit being a little bitch, and actually hit her. Square in the nose.

• Equality my man, same way you stand up to a guy bully.

• How is she bullying you? if it's physical, hit her back. We live in an equal society where no one is better than the other, and just because girls aren't as strong doesn't mean that they shouldn't be put in her place. Obviously this has to be for serious abuse and i wouldn't advise it unless it is physical. However if its verbal you can either cut her down so savagely and personally that she will never come near you again, ignore her (this probably isn't very effective) or simply extort her. Once again it depends entirely on how she is bullying you