If you could instantly overcome one of your fears , what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear or being alone / fear of rejection or fear of nog being able to love again

• Same but reversed. Fear im incapable of love

• Yep. I already sell independantly but once I've built up enough ground in the industry id love to paint underground (anonymously). Too much of the art industry is obsessed with personal image (the status of the artist) which means an experienced artist can generate complete sht and sell it for thousand just because his name is behind it. So ill need to find a sponser to represent my art and market it long term (using an alias onviously). But yeah essentially i just want to be a painter🙃

• Just want to put good work out there. But would rather it be seen clearly not deluded.

Most Helpful Girl

• My fear of talking ing front of large crowds. I think it would benifit me a lot.

• Honestly I was the same way when I was your age. I forced myself to take a public speaking class in college and glad I'm did. I took one in high school but with a smaller class size. It really helped a lot cuz I was forced to practice. Just a thought lol

• @akadatank44 Thank you!! I was definitely considering that. I guess i just needed a push! Glad you got over your fear.
      :)

• Haha yeah no problem 😊Just try your best at ut and the hell with the rest lol

What Guys Said 16

• So.. I would either be a tortured world, or the feeling of the abyss staring back at you? Well, I'd love the be a concept. ^.^

• I'm seriously not afraid of much, but I really don't like snakes. Snakes scare me fs

• Deep water/swimming 🙈 ugh the ocean scares me (without a boat).

• Fear of going shirtless because of my 108382818991876337th ab not popping out sometimes

• Hmm fear of developing relationships with girls. I have already but its difficult to find a girl.

• I wouldn't say fear but the anexity while talking in front of a huge crowd, new people, and girls i like.

• Heights.

• Women.

• The fear of being judged by others.

• the fear of getting failed in everything again and again

• Fear of the autistic.

• The fear of myself.

• spiders lmao

• My fear of complacency.

• this makes no sense. just overcome all of them at once. just blink.

• I really have no fears that are unhealthy or consuming to me. The only fear I really have is the fear of death - and that's a normal and healthy fear for a human to have.

What Girls Said 20

• My fear of heights.

• Public speaking.

• I'd like to get over my social anxiety thanks

• The fear of being judged. (Anxiety is a major contribution to it)

• My fear of driving but I am trying to overcome it. I just can't help it, whenever I get behind the while all I feel is panic attacks.

• Fear of failure, it's actually what's making me fail.

• fear of dying

• It would be my fear of dogs. Sometimes I can't go out because of it.

• My fear of rejection. Not just in romantic relationships, but also in forming friendships. I'm too afraid of rejection to take risks which might benefit my (platonic) relationships.

• Fear of all bugs. It really gets in the way of outdoor activities and jobs and stuff

• Fear of falling in love.

• The fear of never falling in love and being loved in return.

• My biggest fear is opening up 100% to people (boyfriends) so i'd want to get over that and be brave enough to give love a chance and okay with the possibility of a broken heart.

• fear of confrontation & fear of height

• Fear of failure

• Fear of what people think of me so that i can act however i want rather than how people expect me to act

• the fear of being afraid of what others say about me

• My involuntarily public panic attacks whenever approached by my ex dates offline.

• I don't want to die alone lol, that's my biggest fear

• fear of communication.