Immediately attracted to Ruby Rose?

So, I started watching Orange Is The New Black and I was immediately attracted to Ruby Rose the moment I saw them. At first, I was just attracted to them, but now I'm kind of obsessed. Honestly, Ruby is so gorgeous. I've never really been exactly sure what my sexual orientation is, as I've only been attracted to straight guys; yet when I think about it, I don't think I really care about anything other than personality when it comes to attraction. After seeing Ruby Rose, I am only further confused. What about y'all, what do you think about them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First, put in you're head there's nothing wrong with homosexuality (this is the best approach to handle your feelings).. Then take stuff as moving, not force them and time let you know better. Maybe It's only attraction and you're so young: at you're age it's easy crushing hard on anyone. For example I had a massive crush on Scarlett Johansson at your age, but now I know I'm hetero. Even if you'll find you're lesbian it's ok and continue enjoy your crush on Ruby. Kisses

P. s. your sexually category should be pansexual, I think

What Guys Said 7

• Oh no this lesbo fad again... Literally as soon as that shit aired all i have seen is shit from Buzzfeed and other crappy sites talking about how she's turning girls lesbian and stuff, Lmao.

• "Lesbo fad"? Sexuality has a scale and fluidity, whether people deny it or not. Just because a woman finds another woman attractive, physically, doesn't necessarily mean she's lesbian. Same for men. There's no "turning" lesbian or gay. Either you are, or you aren't.

• @Arcano it was just banter mate... No need to get all technical and correcting on me.

• You're a heterosexual, hormonal 15 year old whose horny/still mentally developing. Ask this question again when you're 23.

• Check whether u find another hot girl around u attractive or alluring. If so, u are bicurious. And it ain't bad too

• never watched orange is the new black so no idea

• Lmaoo

• she looks like a guy. disgusting.

• Ah ruby rose. A woman who looks like a feminine metrosexual guy and girls love her.. Justin Bieber, a man who looks like masculine metrosexual woman and girls don't dig him

What Girls Said 14

• She's got a weirdly androgynous look to her and is visually very alluring... she confuses a lot of otherwise straight women. I wouldn't think too much of it. If she is the only woman you've found yourself sexually attracted to, I'd say you're pretty much straight as an arrow haha

• i was super attracted to her too LOL. but... i still identify as straight. i think it's normal to find people of the same sex attractive. i think it starts to cross into bisexuality when you want to actually have sex with a member of the same sex in real life... like... not just a gorgeous celebrity.

• I've never seen the show, but Ruby Rose is incredibly attractive. Something about how androgynous she is.

• Maybe you're just fascinated because it's the first time you see her. It doesn't mean you're a lesbian or bisexual.
    I'm not attracted to her at all.

• Not this again

• She's hot. I really like her hair

• Totally understandable... RR IS beautiful.
    U have great taste :)

Bi grrrl right here.

• I find Alex so hot and i am not even lesbian

• lmaooooo bruh same tho, i feel ruby rose making everyone question their sexuality now

• Ruby Rose is one of the many women I find hot af

• I think it's because she looks just like a dude. If she had long hair and i guess a more feminine personality or a more feminine energy then i don't think many straight girls would be as obsessed w/ her. But, if you're okay with this dude looking chick having a vagina between her legs and still wanting to fuck him/her then you're not straight. At all.

• I'm not into the "thugged out" demeanor and style on the show , nor especially attracted to women but Ruby Rose does have pretty eyes and a nice smile.

• Not a clue who that is.