Ladies, why all of the sudden, Mustaches became a thing of the past for you?

I hear in the 70'2 and 80'2 a man with a mustache was considered real handsome by most women, but nowadays, it's mostly stubble on men that women go for or even full beards. Why has it changed? I mean for centuries men have loved women in mini skirts or long hair styles, etc. etc. and those hasn't changed, then why the mustache on a man has?

Updates:
1930's , 40's, 50's 60's , 70's and 80's All were men with mustache years!!!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "For centuries, men have liked mini skirts" Eeeeeh not quite. Mini skirts have only been invented in the 1960s and back then, it was actually considered very slutty and inappropriate to wear them by most adults and parents. It was only in the mid-1980s that mini skirts became really popular and totally okay to wear.

Also, you should know that all beauty and fashion trends change. This is as much true of men as it is of women. During Barock times (approx. 1650-1730), men were totally into chubby women with large boobs and sturdy figures. In the 19th century, women were encouraged to wear corsets to make their waists unnaturally thin. In the 1960s, young men considered it cool if women had lots of pubic hair (because it was considered more natural), nowadays, everyone feels the need to shave every possible spot on their body. Fashion and beauty trends come and go. Mustaches used to be trendy in the 1970s and 1980s but now they're not. It's well possible that in 20 years, they'll be popular again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I mean... you pretty much named it yourself.
    It was a thing in the 80s, so pretty much the era of the worst fashion and style faux pas in all of human history..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody wants to ride a face that reminds them of their dad!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!