How healthy is your sleep schedule?

Seems mine changes a lot lately. Right now it's like.. Falling asleep at 8 am and waking up at 5 pm. #seemslegit

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mess. Usually like this :
    Monday/Thursday/Friday 4-6am
    Tuesday/Wednesday 1-2am
    Saturday 4am - whenever it happens
    Sunday 3-4am

But like yesterday I was to bed at 8:30am and got up at 3pm soooo... Yeah

• And I rarely get more than 6hrs of sleep, often less

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Well.. seeing as I barely sleep 3-4 hours, and is when I do sleep at all, I wouldn't say it's too healthy.. But I'm rested each morning, so it's all good.

• Well I'm awake for 16 hours, at the 16 hour mark I just feel like I'm passing out and then I wake up the next day

• I run on 5 hrs a night cuz it's either sleep or the internet... and that's not a hard decision to make.

• If you are getting enough sleep that's all that matters. Your sleep schedule is as though you work 3rd shift

• Unbelievably shitty. I have narcolepsy so deep sleep is sort of hit or miss (mostly miss) when I try to go to sleep.

• I think I have a very healthy sleep schedule. I generally get 7-9 hours of sleep and I usually wake up and go to bed at the same time (even on weekends).

• Fucking awful and it has been for years. I can occasionally get it on track but I'll soon mess it up again.

• mines constant. go to bed at 9-10pm then wake up at 430am

• Like a 4/10 lol

• It's 3am and I'm posting this. :(

• Not very. I work nights so I my sleep is all sorts of fucked.

• depends... define sleep lol

• It fluctuates depending on how busy I am. 3-5 hours on average when I'm busy and 10-12 hours when I'm idle as hell.

• Pretty legit

• Sleeping at 1 am and waking up at 7 am. Not bad but I wish it was better.

• it varies

What Girls Said 14

• Not healthy at all!

• M-F it's like 9pm-10pm til 5am

Then it's whatever Friday and Saturday and then Sunday it's back to 9-10pm til 5am 😭

Unless days like today happen then it's 9-10pm til 5am and then 5pm til 10pm in the same day 😐😑

• Pretty bad cause I don't get much sleep
    Sleep at 1-2am depending on day/mood
    Wake up 6am almost every day

• I usually sleep from about 3 AM to 12 PM, waking up ever 90 minutes or so. I've always been a night owl, and no matter what I try, I can't stay asleep for more than 3 hours. I think it's just me waking up between sleep cycles, which isn't that bad.

• It's good. I go to bed around 9 or 10 on weekdays and get up for work at 4.
    Weekends are when I can stay up!

• Depends on the day. Usually I fall asleep around 10pm-12am. If I am doing something that day I will wake up at 6, but if I get to sleep in I usually wake up at around 7-8. Sometimes if I'm tired and I fall asleep earlier I'll naturally wake up at around 6:20-ish. On average I get about 7 hours of sleep.

• It's like you work night shift. :P Mine's okay, but it could be better.

• Not healthy at all. I work evening shifts at an hospital so I'm home after midnight, but they others work day shifts, so the start making noise around 6, so I usually wake up then.
    That's when I don't go out after work...
    And when I sleep home.. Cause if I don't, well that's another story 😬

• When not busy with work its great as being on 5HTP has really helped, despite all the super trippy dreams.

• Good if I can make myself sleep at 10:30pm but most of the time I fail and go to sleep late.

• Not healthy at all.

• As unhealthy as can be.
    Mine changes all the time, atm it's going to sleep at 6PM and waking up at like 3AM. Probably gonna have a different one next week.

• I fall asleep around 2 or 3 am and wake up at 11 am, it's all good

• I go to sleep around 6am sometimes and wake up at 12pm or so. Maybe earlier.