What's The Greatest Compliment You Have Ever Received?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my father's : you're a man that I worked hard to build and I am soo proud that you became the man I am standing infront of today

What Girls Said 3

• Took a video for someone once and he told me I was a natural at sucking dick which is 👌🏻 considering I've yet to actually suck an ACTUAL dick 😂

Seriously I don't really get complimented frequently enough for there to be an absolute best.

• You're gorgeous. There's one to remember.

• No worries, I have others.
      Your presence could make even a blind man's jaw hit the floor.
      How's that?

• Lmao thanks.

• I had people telling me I'm sweet.

• "I love your personality" said a woman. 😎

What Guys Said 5

• My father said to me that I was very patient... after dealing with a bunch of flak from my brother. That is one of the few complements I can recall he made, he made a few.

• "Your girlfriend is really lucky to have you, I don't think any other man in the world has such patience"
    That made me feel special but a little sad at the same time.

• "ow"

• The guy who gave me a scholarship to Vancouver Film School. "You are accomplished in so many areas, and in such a variety of ways. You seem to have a good understanding of who you are as a person which is inspiring and shows the makings of someone potential in the animation industry. Which is why I convinced the team to give you some financial aid and knock some of the cost off"

• I was told I had nice man boobs and that I was a hot tainted filled sac of sexy delicious pile of garbage.