How do people view pregnant 19yr old?

I'm not pregnant by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'll be tough for her to find a job later on, but at least she's only reproducing when she's a legal adult.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit happens. I'll view her higher if she makes the right choices in regards to giving the baby up or keeping it.

If she has the support system and is financially capable of raising the child then more power to her and I'll respect her decision to not put it up for adoption.

Like if she needs family members to watch the kid occasionally because she's studying for school and working and trying to better her situation financially, cool. Use the support system, raise that kid, do you.

But if she's one of those who pawns her kid off on her parents or siblings or grandparents just so she can go out drinking multiple times a week and every weekend, then I don't respect her in the slightest.

You made the choice to have the baby and keep the baby, so raise the baby. You are its mother.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, its both a happy and a sad thing. At 19 you are supposed to have your whole life ahead of you. Having children is supposed to be something people do after establishing a stable environment to raise a child.

At 19 I imagine you might end up having to stop everything in your life to focus on raising a child.

I think the happy thing is though and with all parents is to have child to love unconditionally and bond with. Sometimes I personally wish it was something I had.

• Pregnant.

My mom was 19 and married when I was born.

• If she's married, people will view it as perfectly fine, and they'll perhaps believe that she is religious.

If she is unmarried, people will view it as skanky, trashy, and unacceptable.

• That she's not the smartest individual.

• Not very well

• depends on many things

• Baby mamad rama

• I stopped caring long ago.

• I think it's a failure if a girl is pregnant at 19

• I never judge anyone expect if you believe in white power

• Why? I think 19 is too young to get pregnant.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I think it's not good time to get pregnant. But I understand that it happens to some girls and I have no right to judge.
    But if she's in a stable relationship, if her boyfriend (or husband) and her family support her, then her age might not be a problem.

• Young. Married, dating, engaged, or not.

• Lost, no guidance, need to be held.

• Happens all the time, better than 15 and pregnant. if she's married, i don't bat an eyelash. My brother's 19 and i'm waitin on him to impregnate someone. I need a neice/nephew to spoil.

• Tbh, anytime I see anyone pregnant, I always wonder whether or not it was an accident.

• Are you married? no Issues.

• To young to be pregnant, isn't ready to be mother, needs guidance, child support, etc.

• My sister had her baby two months ago and she 18 ... its normal girls are getting pregnant earlier and earlier

• Personally think its too young to be pregnant, but who am i to judge...