Who do you think won?

Who do you think won?

I say Eve

• Adam
  • Eve

Most Helpful Guy

• Eve's disses were way more harsh than Adam's. I had to give it to her.

• Thanks for most helpful. I love the EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Don't even bring up swallow, the first man on earth ain't a tough act to follow, one pump chump and you're hung like a weasel, ditch the fig leaf and get yourself a pine needle."
    Yep, Eve won this one. Please make another question about these rap battles.

What Guys Said 12

• Eve cause Jenna Marbles is bae

• Adam for sure no doubt, he's lines was well written. An jeez, does everyone vote out of bias?

• Eve!!

• Eve because boobs that's why lol.

• Adam won. "I gave up my rib for this"... burn

• Well in this Eve was way harsher so she won but then they both apologized so it was a draw and in reality women caused the downfall of man by falling first and then tempting us, soo.

• I'm not voting! Because Eve ate the fruit, all you girls have to suffer with the cramps and backaches when your periods start. Because Adam did what his wife did, we guys have to do all the hard work with the outside stuff and hard jobs if we don't get a great degree in college!

• No one won
    Eve screwed it up so bad that now all of Mankind sill suffer and die

• Honestly tho my dad is a traditional Roman Catholic and I learned a lot from him. It was Adam that made all mankind suffer because he knew better then Eve and he was the man and he let himself get tempted into taking a bite into the apple. Even though Eve was partly to blame too God wasn't as angry to her then he was to Adam. So Adam and Eve both screwed it up. Just saying, speaking from a Catholics point of view. I don't wanna start anything just wanted to put that out there.

• Nonsense to the rest of you

• Eve won. ☹️

• Adam always wins

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• omg, I love EPR do history. the new addition's have sucked though. I say Eve on this one... but i've heard better material on other skit's. This is one of the weaker one's.

• (.)(.)<--- We did💁🏻

• I'm biased because I love Jenna marbles sooo eve 😂

• I voted for Eve.

• Eve definitely Adam apologized lol

• Also in the bible Adam was the one who caused the destruction because he knew better then Eve and allowed himself to be tempted and that's how Sin was made

• I thought this one sucked... no one won. The beat was too lame to redeem the rhymes.