What's the creepiest thing someone has to you in person?

A lady once said this to me at work "How can I forget a pretty girl like you?" ending the sentence with a wide toothy grin, that sent chills down my back. I know it's a compliment but the look she gave me when she said it and the way she kept staring at me, unsettled me. I couldn't wait to go home after.

said*

Most Helpful Guy

• More often than not, it the creepy people that creeping you out, not their words. So anything a creepy person said to me will creep me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was buying groceries in a supermarket and one unknown man came up to me saying he wanted to draw my face. He looks weird. I was totally shocked and told him I don't talk to stranger sorry. Then I met him the second time outside a bank and he glanced at me twice >_<

What Guys Said 5

• There was an old guy (70ish) that was a regular at my store. He was a nice guy and I liked him. One day, he offered to take me to a local hot springs. I thought it was really weird especially cuz I was engaged and he knew I was and never gave him any reason to think i was gay at all. I said no thanks and left it at that but I looked at him different after that. A while later, his advances got more and more sexual until one day I had to threaten him with bodily harm if it happened again and told him not to even set foot on my property again. That was by far the creepiest thing that ever happened to me.

• I went to a gay pride parade and this 40yr looking guy was staring deep into my soul for a really long time... He's gay and obviously likes me but girls never stare like that... I was uncomfortable and flattered at the same time.

• The creepiest thing i experienced was a girl in college, glancing at me whenever she passed me, and didn't stop despite me asking her why she does this. This went on for almost a year.

• I don't know.. people are creepy to me all the time

• came up to me said they loved me, then laughed in my face

What Girls Said 2

• An old guy called me a living doll and ran his hand over my shoulders while saying it. No, thank you, sir.

• Someone rubbed their beard in my neck once. Someone asked me where they could sign up, as if I was just a commodity. Someone followed me home and just waited outside my door until my dad called the cops.