My sister keeps reminding me that I will be a old woman one day?

Everyone thinks I'm gorgeous and people stare where ever I go. No I'm not coincided or full of my self. You see I used to be a fat girl and I lost all the weight and as soon as that happened people started treating me real real different. I have even been scouted to be a fashion model. But I am confused why my sister keeps reminding me that I will get old. She says that I will be sad when I get old? What's her problem? I hope I won't be lol I hope I have a great long term husband kids with grand kids and a wise soul with wisdom to share with all.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's jealous

What Guys Said 1

• Who gives a shit what anyone says. Enjoy your life and live it to the fullest

What Girls Said 2

• She is probably just watching out for you so you don't get big headed

• She might just be jealous of all the new attention going your way, so instead of be like, wow you earned it or be happy for you, she's trying to throw a wet blanket over it with her comments. We'll all be old someday, so what. That's more reason to enjoy who and what you are now, vs. being so focused on tomorrow and a future far off.