How to see more previous entered calculations on the TI-84 PLUS?

Hello

So is there a way to scroll more to see more history on the calculator? It's the TI-84 PLUS

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0
    • I tried it but I only get like 8 of the previous entered lines i already have as history , I dont get what is above the first history line. And the lines are not that short i entered that got lost now..
      So i can't get it back from the mem orso?

What Girls Said 1

• If you hit (2nd) then (Enter) -- both of them in that order -- over and over, you should be able to scroll back through the last bunch of commands you typed.

I think it only remembers a set number of characters, though. So, if you have typed long lines of stuff, the calculator may only remember a couple most recent things (as opposed to twenty or thirty shorter commands).

• Nope, I think everything older than that is gone, unfortunately