English to Español help?

Can someone translate this to Spanish please? " I tried everything to get your attention, but you didn't care about me. Goodbye my sarah. "
Thanks

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• trate todo lo posible para tener tu attencion, pero nunca te importe. adios mi sarah. gracias

0|2
    0|0
    • Trate todo lo posible para obtener tu atencion pero al parecer nunca fui de mucha importancia para ti. Adios mi Sarah. Gracias.

• Gracias so mucho anoni 😗

• 🤘 good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• Hice todo lo posible para que te fijaras en mí, pero pasaste de mí.

Adiós, mi Sarah.

Gracias.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You know google translate is a thing, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • You think i didn't think of that? Google translate isn't always accurate, it makes a lot of grammar mistake. Don't act so smart, if you don't know don't comment anything 😊

• Just giving you advice.

• Google translate.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not dumb. You think i didn't think of it before? Google translate isn't always accurate and it makes a lot of grammar error. In the future, if you don't know the answer of a question, ignore and move on. Don't act so smart.

• Cuidado con el espacio entre el vagón y el andén

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yo intentó todo recibir tu atención, pero tú no me importaste. Adiós mi Sarah. Gracias

That's roughly it, you may want to get some more people on it in case I made mistakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Sign language will handle that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try google translate

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not dumb. You think i didn't think of it before? Google translate isn't always accurate and it makes a lot of grammar error. In the future, if you don't know the answer of a question, ignore and move on. Don't act so smart.