Why iphones are better phones?

I mean like they more stable and its better to pay for iphones twice more than another phone?

anyone?
so?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Nahhhh iPhones are boring to me to be honest. I like androids and I LOOOOVE the fact it's so easy to install an snes emulator and drop the games in on the phone. XD. I dunno just does a lot of things easier for me haha

• I love mine. I didn't pay a cent for it. It came free when I renewed my contract.

• Marketing, my friend. Marketing
    They're not better phones. Look beyond the box and just buy a phone who's features suit you.

What Guys Said 13

• Good luck with that battle. I agree with you. Apple stuff is much more stable and that is why I like Apple but others won't believe you.

• Also I found on Android there was a lot of junk apps but on Apple I have only seen great apps.

• I love my iphone! It has such a simple layout and everything is so intuitive and just feels natural. Every phone other than iphones doesn't have that same ingenuity. To be fair I have only owned iphones but plenty of my friends have other phones and I've used them countless times and they don't match up for ease of use. Also, they are better quality than most phones. I still have my old iphone from 6 years ago and use it daily with no problems. I currently have a 6+ as my actual phone and have had zero problems with it, like none at all (I've had it for 1.5yrs). My roommate got a new android 5months ago after his 2 year old android phone stopped working and his phone is already messing up. I seriously can't think of a single friend or family member that has had iphone problems, but can think of many friends with phones problems that weren't iphone. Also, no I'm not an apple fanboy, I don't even know how to use a mac.

• I want to know the answer too as I am in the market for a new phone

• Apple is more stable. An iPhone will work and work and work. My Android has some problem where it won't go on the internet anymore. Also I feel the Apps are so much better on Apple.

• Like @Panay iPhones just work each and every time you need them to.

• Ugg typo between Panay and iPhones insert the word "said"

• It's just a phone, get a life. If apple sold you a freeze dried glittered turd, would you think it's the best thing in the world, and cherish it to the end of your days?

• they are not in any way. they break faster than any other phone, they have outdated hardware and they are like twice the price of other phones.

the things you said about them are just result of apples brilliant marketing, which is arguably the best thing about the iphone by a long shot.

apple isn´t a tech company. it´s a marketing company.

• there "was" a time where iphones were better than most other phones. that era ended with the iphone 3gs.

• I find that software on the iPhone is much better. The user interface just looks so much nicer than android or Windows, the user experience is so much more fluid, the whole thing is more stable and, and everything just WORKS. You also get access to features like iMessage and FaceTime, and there are far more apps for which the iPhone version is usually better.

HOWEVER, in terms of hardware, android phones are MUCH better value for money, and also offer much more customisation

• It comes down to if you want a more stable, restrictive experience (Apple) or a possibly glitchy but more free experience (Android). Personally, I've only used Android. Had a Samsung Galaxy Captivate, Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 3D, Xperia Z, HTC M7, Xperia Z3, LG G4, Nexus 6, LG V10, and now HTC 10. All of those phones had minor issues (short battery life, not so stellar camera, connectivity, etc.) but the fact that I could make them completely my own and do whatever I wanted made up for it.

• They're not better in any way. Therr are dozens of phones that have higher clock speeds, higher resolution and other better specs for avg 200-250$

• can you recommend good ones to buy so they won't lag or something

• You should try doing some research and learn something from it :) look for comparison websites (cant recommend any since I am dutch). A few nice brands to start with are Acer, Motorola, Huawei and Sony. I have used two Acer phones before and they were beasts for only 150$. Just as fast as an iphone 4 back then. I use a Motorla moto G 2nd gsn now, it's not the fastest, but really stable. I don't need such clock speeds anymore if I can fo what I am wanting to.
      Look for quad or octa-processors.
      Also, if you have a little extra money I'd go for the Oneplus Two. Or anything related to oneplus. These phones are known for being averagely cheap but the fastest and best on the market.

• They aren't. Nexus all the way.

• they are not better. they are different.

• They are smooth and the screen quality is unmatchable

• I think Iphone is not better than other phones but it is very stable. Beacuse ios isn't an open source project. It is very closed system. I don't like ios.

My favorite phones S7 Edge and Note 5. But i am waiting Note 6.

• They're not, I prefer Android.