Did you cry when you left University?

4 years of it being your home...

It's so... heartbreaking.

To leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't cry, but I will admit that I didn't want to move back home after I graduated college (I went to UC Santa Barbara).

I moved home because my friends and I got evicted from our apartment because supposedly we were too loud and had too many complaints about us. We really did have some racist & prejudice people (who were also students) living around us and had an unnecessary bias against us, even though we were very friendly and open with them and invited them over to hang out with us.

I really felt that these people got together to kick us out. We even had the assistant manager on the grounds hating on me because some girl he was a party with at the complex liked me more than him!

I know I know... sounds like a reality show!

My apartment had myself (black guy), a Hispanic guy, a Middle Eastern guy, and an urban white guy. Four marked men that were conspired against by our peers.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• No. Wtf?

• 4 years? By the time I leave my university, I will have been here 10-12 years at the MINIMUM. I'm almost positive that I'm going to be sad.

• Why?

Are you doing Master/PhD as well?

• Yeah, I'm in the beginning of med school. So I did 4 years undergrad, I've got 4 years of med school which brings us to 8 years, and then my residency. So by the time I'm done with studying, it'll be a looooongggg time

• I didn't like college so I'm glad it's over.

• Actually I felt happy when I left.

• LMAO NO. FUCKC THOSE FAGGOTS.

• İt will be the best day of my life when the university ends.

• Won't you miss your life of going to the same school all the time and studying

• Studying in university is not a good thing for me. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

What Girls Said 11

• Course. It was awful. It was my home for 4 years but realised the experiences were the people and they left too which made it easier

• I wouldn't shed a tear, maybe for joy! :) A degree!

• I've got one more year to go and I'm fully expecting to feel that way. Even tho I'll be happy about graduation 🙋

• Nope, I was more than happy to be done.

• I think I'll be sad.. but I've got 3 years so I'll just try to make the most of it

• Yes haha
    College was an amazing time.

• no i cried when i started cuz i fucking hate uni

• No. I was happy it was over lol

• Well I haven't left yet but I know I won't cry when I do

• Nope. I went to a community college so I only got my associates degree. I'm going to a university in the fall after taking 2 years to figure out what I want to do. When I go back I will only be there for 2 years

• Nope, I did not cry.. You will still meet your friends outside of the university :)

• It;s not about friends, although I can see how most people would make that assumption.

It's more about... a way of life. I can't describe it.